slovaceck

Corporation/Business Properties

I have a few questions, I've been through all of ideas and suggestions and haven't found an answer, so here they are;

1. Will Corporations/Businesses Be able to own warehouses/lots where they can keep vehicles/equipment?

2. Will we be able to have multiple locations for a company, like branch offices and an HQ?

3. Will we be able to have an HQ in a large building, a.k.a. a skyscraper/tall building.

4. And say my company involves weapons/lots of combat, and/or shooting, will we be able to purchase a shooting range/proving ground?

5. And finally, will we be able to rent places. For example if I wanted to test some new high performance cars for my company, could I rent a runway/racetrack for a day or two to do the testing?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for taking the time to read/reply to the post.

1. Think so.

2. Don't know. But I think so.

3. If I'm not wrong you will not be able to own the skyscrapers.

4. Don't know if we have any information about this yet.

5. Probably. I don't see why not.

26 minutes ago, intyala said:

1. Think so.

2. Don't know. But I think so.

3. If I'm not wrong you will not be able to own the skyscrapers.

4. Don't know if we have any information about this yet.

5. Probably. I don't see why not.

Thanks for the quick response, that sucks about the skyscrapers, it would be a really cool feature, albeit expenxsive, for large corporations.

On 31/01/2016 at 11:12 AM, slovaceck said:

I have a few questions, I've been through all of ideas and suggestions and haven't found an answer, so here they are;

1. Will Corporations/Businesses Be able to own warehouses/lots where they can keep vehicles/equipment?

2. Will we be able to have multiple locations for a company, like branch offices and an HQ?

3. Will we be able to have an HQ in a large building, a.k.a. a skyscraper/tall building.

4. And say my company involves weapons/lots of combat, and/or shooting, will we be able to purchase a shooting range/proving ground?

5. And finally, will we be able to rent places. For example if I wanted to test some new high performance cars for my company, could I rent a runway/racetrack for a day or two to do the testing?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for taking the time to read/reply to the post.

@HairyGrenade  This should be moved to the appropriate part of the forum, like Q&A if i am correct?

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@HairyGrenade  This should be moved to the appropriate part of the forum, like Q&A if i am correct?

M8, the thread has been "dead" for a month. You might be right, but there's no need to reactivate a dead thread, as they say, let sleeping threads lie. 

Edited by slovaceck
  • Like 1