Vince

Devblog

An up-to-date devblog would be a great way to keep us up to date. Similar to what they do with Rust, but we would be able to comment on it.

• Like 1

This is suggested about once a week, I think the devs should spend more time on dev work rather than writing blog posts

I mean, they could just tell someone what they did, what they are working on and that guy will just post it. 

I don't think it would take that long at all. They could get somebody off the forums to do it, like a moderator or me.

I would love to read what the devs have been up to regarding Identity development. Though, maybe they're trying to keep quiet so we don't see too much before the game even releases, so we can explore and discover the game as we go encouraging us to play longer.

Though, that's just a theory.

Edited by Hill

On 2/2/2016 at 2:17 PM, Hill said:

I would love to read what the devs have been up to regarding Identity development. Though, maybe they're trying to keep quiet so we don't see too much before the game even releases, so we can explore and discover the game as we go encouraging us to play longer.

Though, that's just a theory.

I still feel like it would give a lot of people a lot more confidence if they knew what exactly there money towards, not to mention keep them hyped and get more people hyped for the game.