Is pool possible? Like the ball game with sticks? Cause I feel id play if it came to bring able to go to the in game bar and play pool. 

Will we be able to swim to, and even go underwater? Or is that a little off the boat of identity? Ik it would mean adding a whole other world underground but it wouldn't be too difficult, would it? I just want to know that drowning and swimming is possible.( Because I'll tell you what, if I don't get money for this hostage, I've got a ocean a half mile away lol) I know I don't want to make a handful of things that take time, I'm just looking to get the most beneficial and entertaining things in the game, and a pool party where everyone's falling over seems fun to me. Until somebody is too drunk to swim..

• Like 2

I think they will add many mini activities. For sure they will add some sort of bar games at the local bars such as pool and darts. This would be very cool and add to the immersion. 

• Like 1

I want to play pool, look at the guy that's beating me, and start hitting him with the pool stick cause I suck at pool......

I think places like bars, kareoke bars, dance clubs, and other social places like that, will be weapon free safe zones where PVP is disabled. So you can stand outside the bar late at night, and wait for that guy who beat you, and shank him in an alley as he is drunk. 

• Like 1

Awe fuck! Cx that's great. I'm gonna be a locationist. (newly found job) 

Cops give me $500 cash and I'll tell them where the person they want is xD

I really hope they make the fighting good because I always loved fighting. I even enjoy boxing with friends. Yeah getting hit sucks but it's so much fun to see how much quicker, and more diverse and the unique ways you can love tap a pal in his done piece.

I just pray that the fighting isn't like gta where you drop em and just start stomping til they're dead. Makes it lame. 

A limp or wobble when shot/injured should def be in game til you recieve a medic or have a medic pack. It would be great to walk out from your house and see this dude kinda dragging his leg cause he's been shot.

But seriously, if I hit the ground and take 3 kicks to the ribs and it inconcusses me- I'm gonna be irritated because I think from both perspectives a lot and that's how this game will be. Gta gave you the ability to walk up behind a person, cold clock them and kick til death and I never liked that- I always and up letting them back up so I can fight some more.

17 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Awe fuck! Cx that's great. I'm gonna be a locationist. (newly found job) 

Cops give me $500 cash and I'll tell them where the person they want is xD

Don't be a snitch, the pay is low, and your reputation goes down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Don't be a snitch, the pay is low, and your reputation goes down. 

I'm gonna sit on my weed ranch, a cop might come talk to me and then he knows where slackjaw remains. 

#IlligalOperations #BeingIgnored

#OnALargeScale

#PotFarmInsurance

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bushido0 said:

Hopefully Texas Hold'em too!

Texas Hold'em is shamazing, we should join a table sometime in game

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Texas Hold'em is shamazing, we should join a table sometime in game

Late night poker rooms that are filled with smoke. Beer and good laughs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GeneSmith said: