Okay, so more thinking and planning of my cyber future and I was wondering if you were robbing a bank or a building or whatever. is there a way to cut the power to said building? this would be useful for robbers and police, robbers to be able to use the cover of night to rob and the police may be able to stall the robbers by cutting the power to vault locks or something like that. I think this would be a really cool feature if added... plus it would look really cool to see an entire area blackout :D

2 hours ago, ConFlakes said:

Okay, so more thinking and planning of my cyber future and I was wondering if you were robbing a bank or a building or whatever. is there a way to cut the power to said building? this would be useful for robbers and police, robbers to be able to use the cover of night to rob and the police may be able to stall the robbers by cutting the power to vault locks or something like that. I think this would be a really cool feature if added... plus it would look really cool to see an entire area blackout :D

No, I don not believe there is a way to cut the power of said buildings.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, I don not believe there is a way to cut the power of said buildings.

aww man that's a shame :/