Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Alex77 said:

All vehicles could drift? and motorbikes peform wheelie? ;) 

I'm just gonna make educated guesses here. I believe there won't be a drift system in place, hence a drift key. But if you're skilled enough to get those rear wheels sliding, you'll manage to do it. About the wheelies I'm unsure, but my guess would be there will be a system in place. How else would you be able to keep your bike straight and steady mid-flight after hitting a ramp? :D

I don't think there will be a dedicated drift system, as Genesai said just be able to handle your vehicle yourself and you will be fine.

I think you can drift with some cars.
Not with special keys (like nfs ..)

But the dev did say they want the most realistic driving system possible.
I imagine that it will simply have to know very well how to handle his vehicle. =)

Btw you can do drift with all vehicles,hope they will add them in the game and no need to press a key to drift same way as gta v,wheelie too.

Depends entirely on the tyre model that's in place on release. Very difficult to get right when even driving simulators can't get it perfect. "all vehicles" won't be able to drift. If the vehicles are created in a realistic fashion, only moderately powered front-engine, rear wheel drive cars will be able to drift. You won't be able to drift trucks, automatic SUVs will not be able to drift.