AsaZimmerman

Popularist

If someone is really popular does that count as a politician? Can the people be in control? can the homeless control the vote? Will we be able to register or will their be a fee to become a voter?

Edited by AsaZimmerman

It will definitely be easier to get votes if people know you and like you, and there's a less of a chance that you'll get assassinated. ^^ Most likely every single user will be able to vote. Not sure if crimes or being in prison affect it, but your money definitely won't. And yes, people are in control- every politician you choose is a real human. :D

14 hours ago, AsaZimmerman said:

If someone is really popular does that count as a politician?

Right answer would be: No, belonging to political party makes you politician.

Well if get elected i would not charge any fee for democracy.

Anyone can vote anyone can run in my Identity.

The system will work for us not for the 1% and corporations.

Vote for hope vote Dino.

#Dino2016

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

B0220000WH0000008951818181543WI0000AFA,vote-for-hope.jpg

i'm not sure but a "how much you're known" feature would be useful for npcs.

because identity is a reallife rpg simulator game thing it will depend on how the other players see you.

Edited by Shimozukachi

On January 29, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Dino-D said:

Well if get elected i would not charge any fee for democracy.

Anyone can vote anyone can run in my Identity.

The system will work for us not for the 1% and corporations.

Vote for hope vote Dino.

#Dino2016

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

B0220000WH0000008951818181543WI0000AFA,vote-for-hope.jpg

You speak of the 1% like you want to them to die and become lo longer exist any rather than trying to turn the 1% to 10% or even higher. You do not serve the people's dreams you serve your own. Power, you say this yet you try to partner with Atlas? Completely contradicting yourself. You don't want anyone to become rich but for us to all become poor so that you can be the rich ones, meaning people won't have the money to rise against you. I think you are more of a Communist one like North Korea that hosts fake election to represent the "People's Republic." Your ideas are so far to the left yet you side with major corporations and even mobsters forming a Communist oligarchy with the heavy buisness men beside you leading Identity these are not random accusations you want people that went to college to payed just as much as the uneducated which is fair pay but not fair opportunity. I will present all of the uneducated with cheap schooling to get you through grade school and high school to get you all educated this will be free of course! In order to do this once I get inaugurated this will be my first move to push through, to make sure we all are a educated populace. 

Let There Be Hope in your Vote for Jakob Nunes

You're an absolute idiotic moronic liar, I stated I would hire Atlas FOR SECURITY PURPOSES!, ATLAS IS A SECURITY COMPANY. I said I would hire them cause their services are incredibly efficient. I haven't contradicted myself at all. You're deforming my name and campaign I will simply not accept this. I serve the people's dreams I've repeatedly stated I will fight for everyone's rights, and chances in our society. I only wish to partner wish Atlas for security purposes, a business partnership. For a saver state. I want everyone to be rich, that is what I have stated with my policy plans. You're a complete ignorant liar. If the people wish to "rise" they can simply vote on out, they don't take up arms, they vote the politicians out! You sound like a   radical extremist wanting to destroy our society with arms! I'm proud of our democracy and the west defending our democratic rights. I will fight against communism and these regimes, I have stated that my campaign will focus around the democratic values of our society, and an equal opportunity, I stated that everyone shall have a chance to go to University so they can become educated, so that tuition fee's arent' ridiculous. 

I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PREPOSTEROUS FEAR MONGERING IDIOTIC STATEMENTS, DO NOT VOTE FOR JAKOB HE IS A RADICAL EXTREMIST WANTING TO TAKE UP ARMS. 

Vote for hope, vote Dino.