Immortal319

System Requirements

I want to buy the game but i am afraid that it won't work so can you please tell me the system requirements of the game?

my specs:

intel core i5 5200u 2.20ghz 4 CPU

8 GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics 5500

This has been answered countless times in the past, if you only bothered using the search function of the forums. The specs aren't made available as of yet, since the game is still under development. But to continue, read the next paragraph below.

If you can run Arma 3 without issues, you'll be able to run Identity. Also remember it's being build on the Unreal 4 Engine. So download (free) tech demos if you're unsure. Easy to test around like that.
Now I'm pretty sure you're not using the Intel HD Graphics 5500. That's the default built-in gfx chipset inside your CPU and you just copy/pasted whatever info you have found. But unless you have another graphics card installed, don't bother booting any modern game. It just won't cut it.

11 minutes ago, Genesai said:

This has been answered countless times in the past, if you only bothered using the search function of the forums. The specs aren't made available as of yet, since the game is still under development. But to continue, read the next paragraph below.

If you can run Arma 3 without issues, you'll be able to run Identity. Also remember it's being build on the Unreal 4 Engine. So download (free) tech demos if you're unsure. Easy to test around like that.
Now I'm pretty sure you're not using the Intel HD Graphics 5500. That's the default built-in gfx chipset inside your CPU and you just copy/pasted whatever info you have found. But unless you have another graphics card installed, don't bother booting any modern game. It just won't cut it.

nope this is my graphic card its integrated

5 minutes ago, Immortal319 said:

nope this is my graphic card its integrated

Then no. You cannot run Identity. I'm 250% certain of this. If you don't have a dedicated graphics card, you can't play half of modern games anyway.

7 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Then no. You cannot run Identity. I'm 250% certain of this. If you don't have a dedicated graphics card, you can't play half of modern games anyway.

but i can run some games like h1z1 king of the kill and battlefield 4 at low is there any chance it will work?

Playing BF4 on integrated graphics, even on low? At what? 20 FPS? Or not even that I suppose?
Have you tried any game built on the UE4? That would be a good reference to start with, that and the tech demos I mentioned earlier. Just bother trying them.

Mhm, I certainly hope people who can only play Identity at 10-20 FPS will refrain from playing the game. I don't want to ticket/fine people constantly for crashing their vehicle into my police cruiser all that time. Or having pedestrians running in front of my vehicle because "my screen is stuttering, sorry, good officer Sir". 

Bottom line: upgrade your pc! Well mainly: upgrade your GPU!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Immortal319 said:

thank you i am going to update it soon:)

Alright, the rest of your setup (the few things we know) looks quite ok. Just don't game on integrated graphics. A decent GPU nowadays is rather affordable. Unless, like me, you bought the GTX 1080 (ASUS) last summer. Some people buy an entire laptop for the same money. :P But I don't regret it, I haven't in the last year, not a single bit.

• Like 1

you say upgrade but not everyone has the funds to spend on a computer like my Specs are

GTX 750 TI SC

AMD FX 6300

8GB RAM 

Im sure it will run im just wanting to know the fps i will get 

On 12/07/2017 at 7:18 PM, Immortal319 said:

thank you i am going to upgrade it soon:)

I would wait until the end of year before buying upgrades as, then you have time to gather money and also there might be better details to what requirements are needed but you definitely need a upgrade of a GPU. (Personal opinion)

On 7/12/2017 at 9:18 PM, Immortal319 said:

thank you i am going to upgrade it soon:)

wait dont buy anything right now the Greed is in the air google the price for pc parts now its gone throw the roooof watch out , :)