SamTheAmericanMan

Hello from America!

Hi new neighbors and fellow citizens!

Anyhow my name is Sam, short for Samuel yet everybody I know calls me Sam.  I am 17 (Role Play age around 24).  After going to college and majoring in Computer Programming, I double minored with Criminal Justice and Business Statistics.  Throughout my years I have walked the scarred deserts of Altis, the lush jungles of Tanoa (Arma 3), the scarred battlefields where wars were fought and either won, or lost throughout history (Battlefield 3, 4, & 1).  I've visited the highest peaks of the Himalayas, and the lowest valleys in the South American rain forests, along with virtually everywhere in between.  

Aside from my adventurous life, I tend to live a relatively simple, or confined life where I only reach out of my circle of friends, or acquaintances when absolutely necessary.   I am excited to embark on a new journey in this world called Identity, and eagerly await whatever comes my way, whether I live off the change of the passerby on the street corner, run a multi-million dollar industry, or if its when i'm hitting the next biggest target off the map in an attempt at assassination.  My life holds no straight path, and I am willing and able to do whatever is necessary to survive.

Friends, however will be key to the success of myself, as no rich man rises to the top by himself.  We can work together, and join hands whether it's to lead the Bratva into war, or the local police force into the next big drug bust.  Or, maybe, we will bounce ideas off of each other to manipulate stocks prices (assuming they're in the game) to make the most profit, while leaving everybody behind in the trail of our own success. 

So, I myself will do what it takes to survive, or live the up-beat life of a good ole citizen.  I am eager to meet anybody who knocks on my door.  

Regards, 

Sam

Welcome Sam the Americanman xD  
you a good solider, arent you? :D battlefield 1,2,3 :D need someone like you
looking forwad to see you ingame :)