Sign in to follow this  
ColeDiCola

Automatic Guns

It would be so cool if only the government gets fully automatic guns and the citizens get semi, but the black market could sell fully automatic gun but if you will be doing this can you make it super hard to get fully automatic guns because in real life most guns you shoot are semi automatic. I saw you are adding an AR15 in the game and i see them in other games and they are all fully automatic but an AR15 is semi automatic and msot other guns are also. Just want to see this type of gun system in the game

try to get an automatic gun (or even a deadly gun) in reallife. see? difficult, right? it will be the same in identity because it's a modern styled mmoRPG. however, you can use that guns with the upcoming swat module (battlefield hardline as realistic game).

From what I've heard, I assume that most guns will be hard to come by, but there will be a fair few handguns in circulation. Among police there will likely be more powerful weaponry, but as a general rule things like an AR-15 will be hard to get your hands on, and rightly so!