KittyDeKarebu

Just some questions.

Will there be unmarked police vehicles? What police activities will there be? Will we be able to customize our police vehicles? 

There were undercover vehicles in the ArmA life servers, based on that I do believe there are, though only high ranked officers probably are able to use them.

I doubt customization will be a thing for police cars. Regular cars will allow it though, saw it in a video.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

There were undercover vehicles in the ArmA life servers, based on that I do believe there are, though only high ranked officers probably are able to use them.

I doubt customization will be a thing for police cars. Regular cars will allow it though, saw it in a video.

I was thinking if there was customization we could change up the light bars, wrap-around push bars, slick tops, perhaps we could change the sirens or bull horn?

Edited by KittyDeKarebu

Just now, KittyDeKarebu said:

I was thinking if there was customization we could change up the light bars, wrap-around push bars, and slick tops, perhaps we could change the sirens or bull horn?

I think the cars differ per rank, and that Lieutenants will probably get some armoured vehicles.

• Like 1

maybe, but in multiple tweets they said they wanted it to be clear who is a cop and who isnt. so its possible, but unlikley

I think it will be clear who cops are in the game like it is in life, fairly obvious but always that hidden eye.

6 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I think it will be clear who cops are in the game like it is in life, fairly obvious but always that hidden eye.

If you see that crown vic sitting there lights out tinted windows you know somethings up.

• Like 1

Either a crime Lord or a deputy.

1 minute ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

If you see that crown vic sitting there lights out tinted windows you know somethings up.

• Like 1

It will most likely be a mixture of vehicles with matching point, at least that's what I think. It is what you find with most police forces irl.