Guardian78

Pets/Pet Stores/K-9?

Any plans on having pets that can follow you around and listen to commands? Could buy them from like a pet store and they could also have home decor pets like fish tanks and such.

Just wondering because I think their should be a Police K-9 unit as well unless that is already planned.

About pets

About fish 

Not sure about K-9 Units, although that would be cool to be able to track people if they have been in the area recently using K-9

hopefully pets like dogs are not just restricted to the house tho, would be cool to take them on walks and such. Maybe being a breeder could be a job, lol.

I played Altis life the past few years and just found out about this tonight so still reading up on it. My hope is that people actually RP and it doesn't turn out with just interaction buttons. So far that's my only concern with how I heard the career system is being automated, anyone can be a cop or whatever, in Altis Life you actually have to RP it to join the ranks.

I'm just super excited for this just hope it ends up more like Second Life + Altis Life + Sims and not like that All Points Bulletin game.

On launch there'll be either be no pets or they'll be locked in apartments and houses. 

9 hours ago, Vix said:

On launch there'll be either be no pets or they'll be locked in apartments and houses. 

do you have a tweet about the topic to pet a pet?

pet a pet.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

do you have a tweet about the topic to pet a pet?

pet a pet.jpg

Nope.

8 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

sad. that's what's missing in most games with pets like fallout 4

It doesn't look like anyone actually asked if you can pet a pet, so I'll ask and we'll see. :D

• Like 1