Sign in to follow this  
SpeedLo

When i can play the game

So i'm totaly new, i saw the game and it's my type of game role playing and etc, i want to know when i can be in game playing, can i play right now it i bought one of the packages ? if yes which one should i buy to play right now. if no one can play atm when it's the soonest time i can play it. Sorry for my bad English

It's not been released yet. Soon they are releasing a small part of the map, the "Town Square", for players who bought the $30 package and upwards.

Please take some time to read my parties campaign post, once the game is released please make sure to vote for me as governor!

Social Reformative Democrats - Campaign Page

2 hours ago, SpeedLo said:

So i'm totaly new, i saw the game and it's my type of game role playing and etc, i want to know when i can be in game playing, can i play right now it i bought one of the packages ? if yes which one should i buy to play right now. if no one can play atm when it's the soonest time i can play it. Sorry for my bad English

Hello Speedlo, Welcome to the community here, my advice for you since you are new is to read the 2 FAQ's on the forum they will enlight you quit well, and if you have free time, www.twitch.tv/indetityrpg the devs streams from Tue to Thurs 4pm EST, answering questions of the game.

And again welcome to the community :)

- Lexan 

Edited by Lexan

17 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Hello Speedlo, Welcome to the community here, my advice for you since you are new is to read the 2 FAQ's on the forum they will enlight you quit well, and if you have free time, www.twitch.tv/indetityrpg the devs streams from Tue to Thurs 5pm of their time, answering questions of the game.

And again welcome to the community :)

- Lexan 

Lexan change the time from 5pm to 4pm EST

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Orgazoid said:

It's not been released yet. Soon they are releasing a small part of the map, the "Town Square", for players who bought the $30 package and upwards.

Please take some time to read my parties campaign post, once the game is released please make sure to vote for me as governor!

Social Reformative Democrats - Campaign Page

Fuck off, "vote for me as governor!"

Just no.

Edited by YouKnowBro
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Lexan change the time from 5pm to 4pm EST

done :-)

50 minutes ago, YouKnowBro said:

Fuck off, "vote for me as governor!"

Just no.

Lmao right?

I see a lot of these posts about large company's etc. but I highly doubt most of these people will even be on the same servers haha let alone the same time zones :P 

18 hours ago, KifDawg said:

Lmao right?

I see a lot of these posts about large company's etc. but I highly doubt most of these people will even be on the same servers haha let alone the same time zones :P 

Exactly my mentality. I don't see the point to these most of them just annoy me :P