KifDawg

Similar Games You Play

What are your favorite games similar to this out now that someone can play while waiting for this to come out?
Ive heard of second life but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea, ive also seen the life arma 3 mod.
Whats everyone's opinion?

Ive seen wild west online as well, but its not out yet either. 

7 minutes ago, KifDawg said:

What are your favorite games similar to this out now that someone can play while waiting for this to come out?
Ive heard of second life but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea, ive also seen the life arma 3 mod.

I think SA:MP might be something to look into but I have not personally played it. Gmod PERP servers can bring some good RP and also Some private servers running Altis Life apparently are ok. I would wait for more opinions.

27 minutes ago, KifDawg said:

I'm playing GTA:Network a lot. Its Grand Theft Auto V with an server browser. (Its NOT GTA Online!). There are role play servers too. It's a lot of fun.

• Like 1