Triplvnd

Storage Business??!!??

Can I call dibs on a storage business? I'm sure storage space in apartments and on-hand inventory may be limited, and say you might have some possessions you want to store somewhere temporarily while you save money to buy a house! :D Just another career suggestion, but I have many others who will be participating and have donated enough to have bikes to start a biker club if possible! B|:ph34r: 

Regards,

An Excited Supporter! 

8 minutes ago, Triplvnd said:

Can I call dibs on a storage business? I'm sure storage space in apartments and on-hand inventory may be limited, and say you might have some possessions you want to store somewhere temporarily while you save money to buy a house! :D Just another career suggestion, but I have many others who will be participating and have donated enough to have bikes to start a biker club if possible! B|:ph34r: 

Regards,

An Excited Supporter! 

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you your dibs on a storage business go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Judgement said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you your dibs on a storage business go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Hopefully that can really happen! Got to have a good career, things everyone will need to accumulate profit! Hope you get your money up because I'm an business man! xD

Edited by Triplvnd

7 minutes ago, Triplvnd said:

Hopefully that can really happen! Got to have a good career, things everyone will need to accumulate profit! Hope you get your money up because I'm an business man! xD

Are you trying to offend me? Do you take this as a joke?

I am an independent man trying to find a job while living on the streets looking after 12 Somalian children and a pet cat, do you think I would joke about something like that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Judgement said:

Are you trying to offend me? Do you take this as a joke?

I am an independent man trying to find a job while living on the streets looking after 12 Somalian children and a pet cat, do you think I would joke about something like that?

Sheeshhh hard knock life, no offense, maybe I can hire you as an employee and get you on your feet in the storage industry.. ? 

45 minutes ago, Triplvnd said:

Regards,

An Excited Supporter! 

No you can't call dibs on that. If it is a business then anyone can make that as a business but it would be a great addition to the business'!

if you open a container business, if you accept golden coins as payment like John Wick, then we may be in business,