TheInceptionist

What happens if you die?

What happens if you die during a gun fight between criminals and police? You don't just have to restart your whole life i hope.

Really curious for this!

1 hour ago, TheInceptionist said:

What happens if you die during a gun fight between criminals and police? You don't just have to restart your whole life i hope.

Really curious for this!

If you die, you will have I believe... 10 minutes? for a paramedic to arrive, after this you will die completely. I don't believe you will "start over completely", as if you have a business structure that you worked on for 3 months on the game and died... that'd kind of be very silly. However, reverting back to the main question, once "dead", during the 10 minutes the paramedics have to get to you, all things (except clothes) on your person will be lootable. 

Hope I was of some help,

~ SummitsEdge

PS. // This question has been asked several times elsewhere in the forums. Next time before you post, please search a little for your question, as we do not want to flood the forums with the same questions over and over (i.e. "when is town square coming out"). Hope you have a great day :)!

Edited by SummitsEdge

21 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

If you die, you will have I believe... 10 minutes? for a paramedic to arrive, after this you will die completely. I don't believe you will "start over completely", as if you have a business structure that you worked on for 3 months on the game and died... that'd kind of be very silly. However, reverting back to the main question, once "dead", during the 10 minutes the paramedics have to get to you, all things (except clothes) on your person will be lootable. 

Hope I was of some help,

~ SummitsEdge

PS. // This question has been asked several times elsewhere in the forums. Next time before you post, please search a little for your question, as we do not want to flood the forums with the same questions over and over (i.e. "when is town square coming out"). Hope you have a great day :)!

Yes, this is accurate information! Very well said!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, unaturalz said:

That seems Promising.

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

Sir, pullover the vehicle.

We have you cornered.

It's the grammar police, we are fining you for an invalid use of capitalization in the word "Promising" due to the fact it is the end of the sentence and does not require capitalization.

You have 20 days to pay back this fine or you will be put in prison for 3 years.

Sincerely,

Grammar Police.

Edited by Judgement

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

Sir, pullover the vehicle.

We have you cornered.

It's the grammar police, we are fining you for an invalid use of capitalization in the word "Promising" due to the fact it is the end of the sentence and does not require capitalization.

You have 20 days to pay back this fine or you will be put in prison for 3 years.

Sincerely,

Grammar Police.

Lol, you just made my day.