Sign in to follow this  
cochran

Hey all

Hey everyone,

I heard about this game only a couple weeks ago, and after doing a bit of reading up decided that this was something I'd definitely like to back with a pledge.  Maybe as I become more involved I'll even increase that pledge!

There's something about a game that lets you become someone else - maybe it's escapism from the daily grind, or being able to do something that you may never have the chance to do in person - but whatever it is it looks like Identity is going to give a huge platform to start your own online alter-ego's life.

I have to admit that becoming a business owner is something that interests me greatly, but at the time of writing I haven't learned enough about the mechanics of it in-game as yet. I'm very much still in my 'introductory' stage to the game and learning about as many upcoming features as possible before I decide to pigeon-hole myself, so to speak.

Anyways, I'm a British geek with a big love of any game with an open world (yeah I have played a lot of them to varying degrees - I even own a collector's edition of Fable 3 (Not a true open-worlder I know). Bit of a let-down. Another story! :P )

Looking forward to meeting you all across the forums and seeing where this new adventure takes us.  Really happy to have found this game early enough to be a backer - though still wish I'd found it sooner!

Cochran

• Like 2

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  This honestly seems to be one of the friendliest game communities I have encountered in recent times :D

Looking forward to making new friends and learning all about the game as it develops!

• Like 1