KSK_Stuffz

Deutsche Spieler schon anwesend? Germans here?

29309552zc.png

Hallo Leute,

gibt es schon Deutsche hier oder ist vlt sogar schon ein Deutscher Bereich hier im Forum geplant? Wir vom KSK-Germany Multigaming Clan since 2010 werden zu gegebener Zeit einen Vorstellungspost hier verfassen mit Informationen über uns und was wir für Identity in Zukunft sowie allgemein suchen. 

MfG,

KSK_Stuffz

CEO KSK-germany.com Multigaming Clan since 2010

Edited by KSK_Stuffz

1 hour ago, KSK_Stuffz said:

29309552zc.png

Hi Guys,

Is there already German here or is vlt even already a German area here in the forum planned? We from the KSK-Germany Multigaming Clan since 2010 will write a presentation post here with information about us and what we are looking for in Identity in the future as well as in general. 

Regards,

KSK_Stuffz

CEO KSK-germany.com Multigaming Clan since 2010

No currently there is no German area on this forum and so best to keep it to English at least or have in the same post a German version and then an English Version too in the same post.

This is so that all community members can engage and read the post.

It is not however required but I am sure the devs prefer to have it in English so they can read it easily with out google translating making it make no sense.

The different language sections will likely come in the future.

Uff....ok....thx for answer. i know the problems with multilingual sections about developer and publisher forums. in my 7 year history of leader from KSK-Germany i work with a lot of devs & pubs for alpha / beta games in dev status and communiy management. we will see...

regards,

KSK_Stuffz

es gibt keinen offiziellen, deutschen forum. am besten einfach die zukünftigen posts in englisch verfassen. am ende haben wir hier deutsche, chinesen, russen, italiener, spanier... einfach alle sprachen in einem englischen forum.

there's no official, german forum. best thing would be to continue posting on english, because else we would have german, chinese, russian, italian, spanish... all languages in a english forum.

Na dann werden sich mal unsere Posts etwas zurückhalten. Für Bilinguale Posts habe ich keine zeit. und da in unserem Clan auch Leute sind die kein oder nur schlecht Englisch anhand ihres Alters sprechen und schreiben müssen wir uns was einfallen lassen.

Well then, our posts will be somewhat reserved. For bi lingual posts, I have no time. And since in our clan also people are the no or only badly English by their age to speak and write we must think of something.

regards,

KSK_Stuffz

Edited by KSK_Stuffz

Moin Moin - 
Bin gerade frisch drin - verstehe nicht wann es startet. wir haben so gut wie juni und starten sollte es anfang des jahres.
Seit ihr am spielen? wenn ja, wie? hab BETA ACC.
würde mich gern anschließen und helfen wenn es irgendwie geht.

Hi there 
I joined three minutes ago - dont get the release date- we have in few days June. somewhere the release date was spring 2017.
Are you already playing? if so - how to...? i got a beta Acc.
Iam looking forward to join your team and help - if i can 

greetz from Germany <3

Hello @CrimesBane, the game is not playable yet. We are all waiting for the first Module (Town Square) to be released, so that we can play the first small part of the game. If you are new to the game, i recommend reading the both FAQ in my signature. 

-Radack

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrimesBane said:

Moin Moin - 
Bin gerade frisch drin - verstehe nicht wann es startet. wir haben so gut wie juni und starten sollte es anfang des jahres.
Seit ihr am spielen? wenn ja, wie? hab BETA ACC.
würde mich gern anschließen und helfen wenn es irgendwie geht.

Hi there 
I joined three minutes ago - dont get the release date- we have in few days June. somewhere the release date was spring 2017.
Are you already playing? if so - how to...? i got a beta Acc.
Iam looking forward to join your team and help - if i can 

greetz from Germany <3

Hi CrimesBane,

wir sind auch neu und wie Radack schon schreibt ist das Spiel noch in der Entwicklung. Bald wird es ein erstes Modul zum spielen geben, das ist vom Prinzip hier so ähnlich aufgebaut wie Star Citizen mit den Modulen, nur hoffe ich das Identity schneller eine komplett spielbare Alpha starten wird. Wir suchen für die Zukunft halt jetzt schon Member um gemeinsam dann einen gewissen Pool zum start zu haben. Da wir Multigaming sind spielen wir bis dahin einige andere Spiele und haben auch ein Paar Gameserver.

Wenn du Lust hast komm einfach mal aufs TS: ts3.ksk-germany.com:10175

MFG,

KSK_Stuffz

Google-Translate:

Hi CrimesBane, We are also new and as Radack already writes, the game is still in development. Soon there will be a first module to play, the principle here is similar to Star Citizen with the modules, only I hope the Identity will start a more playable alpha faster. We are looking for the future now already members around together then a certain pool to the start to have. Since we are multigaming we are playing some other games and have a couple of gameserver. If you feel like, just come to TS: ts3.ksk-germany.com:10175 regards, KSK_Stuffz

Edited by KSK_Stuffz

1 hour ago, KSK_Stuffz said:

Soon there will be a first module to play, the principle here is similar to Star Citizen with the modules, only I hope the Identity will start a more playable alpha faster.

The modules are something like alpha versions. After the 3 modules there will be the beta version of the game. (No Alpha Version between the modules and the beta)

Well, for all the Germans i made a Discord server. just to get to know each other better or for random talk. if you want a invite just pm me ^^ ( yeah sure there are many but i try to collect all the germans :3 :D )

• Like 1

Ich warte bis es auf ps4 raus kommt dann kaufe ich es warum weil es eine gute gta 5 alternative ist

6 minutes ago, Andre said:

Ich warte bis es auf ps4 raus kommt dann kaufe ich es warum weil es eine gute gta 5 alternative ist

Well, it will take a time, you should "buy" it now because the prices will change in the future.
And a other good reason why you should buy it now is because you have the access to the 3 modules before the game will come out as a full version. 

( by the way im not talking with knowledge so dont blame me pls ) 

On 31.5.2017 at 5:07 PM, Andre said:

most probably pc exclusive. it's not an alternative for gta 5. gta is about shooting anything on sight, identity will be a roleplay game.