Something that should be added is in home services or problems. Such as if you want your carpet flooring you have to call a company and pay them to come out and change your floors. You could also have it to where things will break randomly, not often but randomly so you have to call a service to fix it. Such as your toilet pipe bust you have to call a plumber or repairman to come fix it.

It's a great concept, but I doubt we'll be having problems in our houses or apartements. The developers said that one of the purposes of your home is to have privacy and feel safe. But hey, anything's possible :D

Sorry, but I've seen the demo videos TFA, and what you have asked for doesn't look like it's going to happen. Identity is going to be immersive in a lot of ways, but not completely. Floors, walls, windows, things of that nature seem to come from a menu for interior decorating. Which is expected, because it is simpler. Do we really want to wait for every single change to our homes? No. I do know there will be store bought items though. 

On 5/14/2017 at 11:17 AM, TFATFA said:

Something that should be added is in home services or problems. Such as if you want your carpet flooring you have to call a company and pay them to come out and change your floors. You could also have it to where things will break randomly, not often but randomly so you have to call a service to fix it. Such as your toilet pipe bust you have to call a plumber or repairman to come fix it.

The devs did mention that in the future they may make it so animals and such can get into your house, and you'll need to call services to get rid of them. But that was a while ago.