Sign in to follow this  
DanDud88

A Message to my fellow officers of the law.

You have chosen a fine career, now here is some words from a man that needs no introduction, I hope you take it to heart like I have.

Why you listen to me you, police officers are there to help people.  Society would fall apart without them, now assuming you are Asian, you probably hate the police for racial profiling you or whatever and for that i am sorry.  Now, I’m not here to say that race relations have always been perfect on either side.  But things are improving. If you hate police for the news-headlines about police brutality well that’s another story. The police try to prevent it in the first place by not hiring brutal men. Only one of twenty-five who applies for a job in the force ever makes it. They have three man panels composed of one sergeant and two civilians who pass on every man who wants to go to the academy. One black ball and that man is out. Occasionally a bad apple slips through or a good apple turns bad, Well you don’t want him on the job and the department doesn’t either. One trigger happy cop making headlines is all it takes to give all police officers a black eye.

Edited by DanDud88