Sign in to follow this  
Dboy800

vote me and live better

ok if the people vote me in on the game how many years will be a term because I know in some country its different with this type of things how will that work 

5 hours ago, Dboy800 said:

ok if the people vote me in on the game how many years will be a term because I know in some country its different with this type of things how will that work 

We have been told 4 days, but we're not certain that's true!

On 5/12/2017 at 6:32 AM, LuciousTimes said:

How come only 4 days? Will there be unlimited terms? I feel you guys are putting way too much effort into your parties and campaigns and such just to be in for 4 days and be out.

11 minutes ago, Capped said:

How come only 4 days? Will there be unlimited terms? I feel you guys are putting way too much effort into your parties and campaigns and such just to be in for 4 days and be out.

On 5/12/2017 at 1:23 AM, Dboy800 said:

We have been told 4 days, but we're not certain that's true! I don't believe it at all to be honest! A candidate and I can't recall which gave us that information!

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

We have been told 4 days, but we're not certain that's true! I don't believe it at all to be honest! A candidate and I can't recall which gave us that information!

Ahh, well if it didn't come from anyone well known or a dev (just someone you know has good information sources and knows what they are actually talking about) I wouldn't listen to them :P

• Like 1

It was Motown that sayd so, and the 4 Days are what it is set for right now, it can be changed (even on public servers before the game will be released), and it will be possible to change for the "owner" of a private server.

11 hours ago, Capped said:

Ahh, well if it didn't come from anyone well known or a dev (just someone you know has good information sources and knows what they are actually talking about) I wouldn't listen to them :P

On 5/12/2017 at 4:32 AM, LuciousTimes said:

It came from the devs in the TheDynasty Q&A