Lexan

New here, in need of some info

I just found out about this game and i saw that if you pledge 30$ they will let you play the 1st module and my question is, can i wait until the 1st module launch and then pledge to play the game or do i need to pledge before?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre.

6 minutes ago, Lexan said:

I just found out about this game and i saw that if you pledge 30$ they will let you play the 1st module and my question is, can i wait until the 1st module launch and then pledge to play the game or do i need to pledge before?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre.

If you wait until after, you can pledge but the price is likely to go up to full price so I mean the citizen package could rise to $45 and the Founder one to $60. Also those 2 packages are likely going to be the only packages left after the first module releases. I would suggest to get it now unless you want to take the chance to pay a lot more after.

13 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you wait until after, you can pledge but the price is likely to go up to full price so I mean the citizen package could rise to $45 and the Founder one to $60. Also those 2 packages are likely going to be the only packages left after the first module releases. I would suggest to get it now unless you want to take the chance to pay a lot more after.

And just to be clear: if i pledge now the 30$ one i will be able to play the beta that is coming "soon"?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre.

13 minutes ago, Lexan said:

And just to be clear: if i pledge now the 30$ one i will be able to play the beta that is coming "soon"?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre.

Beta is not "Coming soon", however the module is coming soon and yes you can play the modules and then the beta and full game.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Beta is not "Coming soon", however the module is coming soon and yes you can play the modules and then the beta and full game.

The first module is basically a beta let's be honest. It is a beta of the first module because they will be using our feedback to adjust any bugs and things. I feel this really confuses some potential buyers, I know of two people who have been put off buying the pledges because of the ambiguous distinction between 'beta' and 'module'. Could you have a chat with Motown perhaps as a moderator and ask if they would consider changing the terminology? I mean, its not like you can buy access to the modules and not the beta so it would be much more clear to just say that pledging $30 or more gets you early access to a pre-release version of the game.

4 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

The first module is basically a beta let's be honest. It is a beta of the first module because they will be using our feedback to adjust any bugs and things. I feel this really confuses some potential buyers, I know of two people who have been put off buying the pledges because of the ambiguous distinction between 'beta' and 'module'. Could you have a chat with Motown perhaps as a moderator and ask if they would consider changing the terminology? I mean, its not like you can buy access to the modules and not the beta so it would be much more clear to just say that pledging $30 or more gets you early access to a pre-release version of the game.

The modules are more an "Alpha" stage and the beta is the closest thing to the full game in which the beta is all 3 modules together + more/ pretty much the whole map and most things. 

I will talk to Motown, but I don't see that it will do anything other than confuse more people by changing it.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The modules are more an "Alpha" stage and the beta is the closest thing to the full game in which the beta is all 3 modules together + more/ pretty much the whole map and most things. 

I will talk to Motown, but I don't see that it will do anything other than confuse more people by changing it.

Yeah I understand and again it would be different if you donated $15 for the game when it is released, $30 for the beta and $60 for the modules, but it isn't, there is no tier that separates modules and the beta so having them as two separate things seems redundant. It is all just 'early access'. But yes, thanks anyways hopefully I can convince my two friends to reconsider.

Hello there, i didnt want to make trouble haha, anyways i paid 30$ and now im waiting for the release, i hope it will be soon i really want to play this game to have fun and improve my english :-) thanks for enlightning me 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Hello there, i didnt want to make trouble haha, anyways i paid 30$ and now im waiting for the release, i hope it will be soon i really want to play this game to have fun and improve my english :-) thanks for enlightning me 

Any ideas on what you want to do in game mate?

4 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Any ideas on what you want to do in game mate?

Dude i always loved fishing and painting, i wish i couls live as a fisherman and artist in the same time, and if the money isnt good enough i will try to make a private transport company (ex: uber)

PS: joel you are very fast at answering!!! Haha

4 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Dude i always loved fishing and painting, i wish i couls live as a fisherman and artist in the same time, and if the money isnt good enough i will try to make a private transport company (ex: uber)

PS: joel you are very fast at answering!!! Haha

Thanks haha

You should go fishing and while you are there, paint the river and views you see while fishing. I will buy your art if it is any good, I love the water and lush foliage so I will definitely be a customer :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Thanks haha

You should go fishing and while you are there, paint the river and views you see while fishing. I will buy your art if it is any good, I love the water and lush foliage so I will definitely be a customer :)

I will buy a pencil adapter and make the best painting in my life and give it to you for free just because these kind words 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lexan said:

I will buy a pencil adapter and make the best painting in my life and give it to you for free just because these kind words 

I appreciate that very much kind sir, I look forward to any encounters I have with you in the future :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I appreciate that very much kind sir, I look forward to any encounters I have with you in the future :)

Me too! And i hope that will be soon!!! Maybe mid june!! 

• Like 1