TOPGUNGUY123

build a house or apartment?

i dont know if the devs have covered this already but i couldnt find anything on it so here we go. will we be able to build houses and or apartments and sell or rent them? be kinda interesting to have rent rates, and possibly evict people if they cause problems like blasting music, being rude etc... id mostly like to see the option buy land somewhere and build a house there or something like that.

You will be able to purchase property that you may either sell again, or you may rent out. As for building, I do not believe so since they have enough housing for whole servers to have a place of residence. But, the developers could always end up liking your idea and include it. Who knows, maybe it's planned!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

i dont know if the devs have covered this already but i couldnt find anything on it so here we go. will we be able to build houses and or apartments and sell or rent them? be kinda interesting to have rent rates, and possibly evict people if they cause problems like blasting music, being rude etc... id mostly like to see the option buy land somewhere and build a house there or something like that.

Like @Whitefeather said except there will be no building houses.

Also this post might interest you; includes building houses as an idea.

Building entire houses might cause issues for taking a lot of data from the servers, however maybe additions to a house could be a idea. Like building a larger roof balcony or extending your house. This would create a market for a lot of jobs and maybe make it so people have to come to your home and build the extension you want.