Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUNGUY123

things firefighters could do

ok so im a firefighter in real life in myrtle beach and excited about turtle beach sense its modeled after my town. here are some things i think firefighters should be able to do if a dev reads this i hope this gives some cool ideas about things we could do.       

1 go to entrapment's, a entrapment is basically a car has become unable to let the passenger out (door gets jammed)    

2 in Forrest fires allow players to have special forestry vehicles, exe... a brush fire i was at a while ago the Brush fire team came in with a backhoe and started knocking down trees around the fire to stop the spread

3 allow building fires and have the ai shop keeps act as victims where firefighters can get them out

4   allow the firefighters to vote in station on things like customization colors of the station and truck colors, or just let highest ranking firefighter customize the fire station

5 have a realistic action to putting wrong things on fire, like if there is a grece fire and the firefighter puts water  on it make it get bigger and more spread,

6 allow fire rescue to request police to accidents for traffic control and go to fires to help block off areas

i have a ton more but dont want to fill this up with pointless other things

oh i dont know if i broke any rules on here this is my first post so if i did my apology 

• Like 1

There are really no guidelines when you have a suggestion besides the usual. I know that there is a firefighter job already, but I'm not too certain on what they have in store for it. I think it would be cool for fires to come up especially in bakeries, restaurants, etc. I also like the vote for station colors and such.

Unfortunately there will be no building fires. While I honestly believe it's immersive and realistic the developer's do not want property damage to happen. I did think renter's and homeowner's insurance could cover such damage, but the decision is still their's.

• Like 1

I guess I could understand why, but it's unfortunate as well since it is a part of everyday real life.

10 hours ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

@Mentality have you heard anything about wrecks?

Here is a Q&A which mentioned a little about the Fire Fighter role. Q&A Featured by TheDynasty 

Don't forget that the devs did answer a question ages ago which was no player can start fires and they are all automated!

Oh and one of the things mentioned in the Q&A was that when a car sets on fire it has to be put out with a fire extinguisher or a fire fighter will come and put it out. (Cars won't explode).