I love the winter and the snow, and I love seeing the mountain as being a part of the game. Would skiing be in the game? If not no problem, how about a ski lodge where you can camp out? Would love to live out on the mountain!

• Like 1

Living on the mountain will be part of the game that 100% certain(maybe not in town square module though). Skiing may be added later but as of now I haven't heard much about it, same goes for the ski lodge.   

• Like 1

Of course, I do not live in the northern Corolina, but it seems to me that there are probably no snow mountains so that you can arrange a mountain ski resort.

17 minutes ago, Asmami said:

Of course, I do not live in the northern Corolina, but it seems to me that there are probably no snow mountains so that you can arrange a mountain ski resort.

Have you seen the map? There is a clear snow mountain.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Asmami said:

1 hour ago, Bekatsa said:

Have you seen the map? There is a clear snow mountain.

Guys, there is a picture of a ski resort already and the skiing will be added after full release though.

• Like 1