Alex_

Consoles?

Heyo. I chose Off Topic because it doesn't really fit in a category but will Identity be on Consoles such as Playstation and XBox?

doubt it other than the alienware steam console but seems like a pc only game

6 hours ago, Alex_ said:

Heyo. I chose Off Topic because it doesn't really fit in a category but will Identity be on Consoles such as Playstation and XBox?

The official answer can be found here on the FAQ Extended!

Please read that and the other FAQ as they both give a lot of answers to questions and it can give you a lot of fulfilment. 

13 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The official answer can be found here on the FAQ Extended!

Please read that and the other FAQ as they both give a lot of answers to questions and it can give you a lot of fulfilment. 

Well, looks like I won't be able to play Identity. I was excited to play, y'know?

Edited by Alex_

7 minutes ago, Alex_ said:

Well, looks like I won't be able to play Identity. I was excited to play, y'know?

You have time to be able to get a decent PC to play. It is at least a year away from release if not delayed.

42 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You have time to be able to get a decent PC to play. It is at least a year away from release if not delayed.

Dunno how I'm gonna get alot of money without taxes, considering the fact I have a broken ankle that'll take a while to heal.. Anyways, I'll try my best to get a good pc!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Alex_ said:

Dunno how I'm gonna get alot of money without taxes, considering the fact I have a broken ankle that'll take a while to heal.. Anyways, I'll try my best to get a good pc!

The developers have also said multiple times that are going to be attempting to have the game be playable for those that can't afford high-end pcs! There's still hope! You just can't expect to be playing with great frames or graphics, unfortunately.