Sign in to follow this  
Killsceamguy

rOLES?

Question

Now i come from arma 3 life and does eny one know if the game will be like i have to yell get down or hands up before initiating, or is there a way of being a terriost with a sniper like we saw in the image of the guy on the roof? and if yes how will we make sure not everyone does this so we can control constant death and if no then thats kinda bad 

15 answers to this question

There will be no sniper rifles in the game! The picture you saw was just concept art and was subject to change, which in this case it did. Also, if you just go around killing people, and don't initiate any type of RP, then there will be a stress system in place to prevent these types of RDM. Basically, it'll be harder to kill someone when you don't initiate RP, than when you do, if that makes any sense. For the apartments, if you mean an apartment you got from one of the packages, then no you cannot sell it, but you can rent it out! You can look here and here for some more answers on the apartments and stress system! :D 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Killsceamguy said:

also does eny one know if apartments are sellable if recieved in beta and if there able to be put for rent

Apartments that you buy cannot be sold as they are permanent to your character/ game account like @Hatoful said.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

There will be no sniper rifles in the game! The picture you saw was just concept art and was subject to change, which in this case it did. Also, if you just go around killing people, and don't initiate any type of RP, then there will be a stress system in place to prevent these types of RDM. Basically, it'll be harder to kill someone when you don't initiate RP, than when you do, if that makes any sense. For the apartments, if you mean an apartment you got from one of the packages, then no you cannot sell it, but you can rent it out! You can look here and here for some more answers on the apartments and stress system! :D 

What i mean is can you be a terrorist who shoots up a store that or cafe

14 minutes ago, Killsceamguy said:

What i mean is can you be a terrorist who shoots up a store that or cafe

I mean if you initiate RP I don't see why not, but if you just run in and start shooting up the place without saying a word, then no I don't think you can. That would probably be considered RDM, and the stress system would prevent something like that from happening.

6 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I mean if you initiate RP I don't see why not, but if you just run in and start shooting up the place without saying a word, then no I don't think you can. That would probably be considered RDM, and the stress system would prevent something like that from happening.

So if i run in and say some shit like white privliged rich all you will die and shoot em up 3 sec later

7 minutes ago, Killsceamguy said:

So if i run in and say some shit like white privliged rich all you will die and shoot em up 3 sec later

Yah, I think that's still considered RDM, since you're just killing them for no reason and there's no incentive. :/ 

Yah, I think that's still considered RDM, since you're just killing them for no reason and there's no incentive. :/ 

what if that store robed me before, like its owned by a gang and im taking out there shit

4 minutes ago, Killsceamguy said:

what if that store robed me before, like its owned by a gang and im taking out there shit

I really don't know the specifics of what the devs are going to consider RDM xD You might have to ask them about this very specific situation, or maybe one of the mods! In my opinion, I think it would still be considered RDM, but don't take my word on that! 

19 minutes ago, Killsceamguy said:

It is still a crime and so you doing it will just mean you will be wanted by the cops. You can't go ass murder as there is a system to prevent it.

@Hatoful there will be no such rules in official servers as they will have systems in place to prevent too much. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is still a crime and so you doing it will just mean you will be wanted by the cops. You can't go ass murder as there is a system to prevent it.

@Hatoful there will be no such rules in official servers as they will have systems in place to prevent too much. 

Stress system will definitely be on official servers. Not sure where you're getting that info from.

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Stress system will definitely be on official servers. Not sure where you're getting that info from.

You miss understand him, he said there is no such thing as RDM on the official servers and he said they have systems to prevent that sort of thing e.g. mass murder. The system he is talking about is the stress system but probably forgot the name.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You miss understand him, he said there is no such thing as RDM on the official servers and he said they have systems to prevent that sort of thing e.g. mass murder. The system he is talking about is the stress system but probably forgot the name.

Ahh. Thank you for clarifying.

• Like 1

I really don't know the specifics of what the devs are going to consider RDM xD You might have to ask them about this very specific situation, or maybe one of the mods! In my opinion, I think it would still be considered RDM, but don't take my word on that! 

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk