Chaleo92

Open World?

Hey guys,

I assume that this title will come with an open world, but I can't find it anywhere in a clear exact sentence. So, this game will be open world, right? Without loading screens or splitting the map into certain regions (except appartements and buildings etc.)?

Thanks! :)

Thanks! Found this map aswell but I was not sure, if it splits itself into some seperate bounded regions. 

To me it looks like roads. I'm afraid you don't get my point. But maybe I'm just too biased because of other Early-Access- or Kickstarter-Games/-Developers. Just wanted to be sure that it is REAL open world without any regions that load if you cross the border. Otherwise chasing criminals and so on could be very lame.

@Chaleo92 The map is anticipated to be a playable world size of 200 square kilometers, or 77 square miles in comparison. This means that the whole map is 14 km wide, and would take about an hour and a half to walk across. You'll most definitely need roads to get cross country! What will load is the entire state of Roseport. Chasing criminals from one town to the next, if need be is a given.

Edited by Sicario
  • Like 1

It will be completely Open World. 

Homes/Apts won't be as well as a few others, such as prisons/jails. 

I am sure there will be a few shops that will result in a load screen (thinking like GTAV style i.e. vehicle customization) but i do believe most shops are still open world.