Avrey-McCombs

Two party system is inevitable

A two party system is an inevitable part of politics for many countries. People who support similar policy's will band together to push them through. I can see the ccp party and the capitalist party banding to together as well as the royal, people's , and communist party

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avrey-McCombs said:

A two party system is an inevitable part of politics for many countries. People who support similar policy's will band together to push them through. I can see the ccp party and the capitalist party banding to together as well as the royal, people's , and communist party

What you're actually makes great sense, but what about when it comes to taxes...that's where the majority of the parties differ! For example, us The Royal Family and The People's Party.

Pretty much. Though people in Identity want to be "the boss" so badly, that they will give up very lucrative opportunities to work together. So maybe not.

5 hours ago, Avrey-McCombs said:

Two party systems happen because people tend to vote based on popularity and likelihood to win rather than policy a lot of the time. 

Also a contributing factor is how the voting system will work. 

Will it be a two-round system like in France? Or similar to our elections in the U.S.? All these things play a role in how politics will unfold.

6 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

What you're actually makes great sense, but what about when it comes to taxes...that's where the majority of the parties differ! For example, us The Royal Family and The People's Party.

I'm not completely knowledgable about all the parties as there are 6 of them and I just joined the forums today. Those parties have similar views. I'm not saying they agree on everything but I don't suspect there will be 6 parties after a few elections. I could see this happening two ways. One a party evaporates from a lack of support and the remaining supporters move to another similar party, Another way is if two or more parties merger while compromising on certain issues. Like if the anarcho-capitialist movement were to merger with the conservative coalition party to form a free market, Gun rights sort of party with low taxes and support for smaller government. now it wouldn't be perfect as many compromises would have to be made as with taxes which are very different depending on which party you look at. the capitalist movement would likely have to compromise on things like gun laws and drug legalization but these two parties have a lot in common. 

Edited by Avrey-McCombs

24 minutes ago, Avrey-McCombs said:

I'm not completely knowledgable about all the parties as there are 6 of them and I just joined the forums today. Those parties have similar views. I'm not saying they agree on everything but I don't suspect there will be 6 parties after a few elections. I could see this happening two ways. One a party evaporates from a lack of support and the remaining supporters move to another similar party, Another way is if two or more parties merger while compromising on certain issues. Like if the anarcho-capitialist movement were to merger with the conservative coalition party to form a free market, Gun rights sort of party with low taxes and support for smaller government. now it wouldn't be perfect as many compromises would have to be made as with taxes which are very different depending on which party you look at. the capitalist movement would likely have to compromise on things like gun laws and drug legalization but these two parties have a lot in common. 

You can find the list of candidates running and their parties in post by @LuciousTimes here:

40 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

You can find the list of candidates running and their parties in post by @LuciousTimes here:

I've skimmed over the policies of every party