Sign in to follow this  
Fractal

Admins on Community Servers

I find that a lot of role playing servers there are abusive admins, on community servers will there be admins that can do whatever they want like ruin the experience for the players?

19 minutes ago, Fractal said:

I find that a lot of role playing servers there are abusive admins, on community servers will there be admins that can do whatever they want like ruin the experience for the players?

Umm...and you have experienced this on...? o.O

5 minutes ago, Charmeley said:

Umm...and you have experienced this on...? o.O

The most recent one, Grand Theft Arma.

5 minutes ago, Fractal said:

The most recent one, Grand Theft Arma.

Oh ok...never played that one so couldn't tell. I think you won't find it in this game :).

4 minutes ago, Charmeley said:

Oh ok...never played that one so couldn't tell. I think you won't find it in this game :).

It is in every game, I'm hoping admins won't be capable of doing that in this game.

Well I am no "wizz" in these things. Never experienced anything like you describe on the MMO's I've played.

1 hour ago, Fractal said:

On community servers it is up to the owner on how he allows the admins to do things and it is nothing the devs can do about it. If you find a server like that, leave and go to another one is my advice! 

• Like 1

Just like James said, the owner controls almost everything in the community server, and will be able to limit the admins, and since this is Identity, just take a moment and let it sink in, Identity. Identity has a mostly-serious fanbase/customers and are mature, RP if they want to, etc. Of course, the Owner is the one usually recruiting these Admins, so there isn't much to worry about. Besides, there are going to be numerous servers to play on, if one of them has an admin you can't handle, I'm sure no other server will have an admin like that.