SummitsEdge

My Personal Introduction - SummitsEdge

Hello fellow Identity community,

I don't believe I have posted an introduction, but I'd like to introduce myself to all of you if you haven't been in contact with me before. As all of you, I'm extremely excited for the release of the first module and have big plans for Identity. Sorry if any of you currently believe I'm "spamming the forums", which you might believe I am, but I'm simply attempting to become more active and well known in the Identity community as the release draws nearer and nearer every day! I hope that I can meet and enjoy this game with all of you willing to. I'm known to be a very friendly and professional person as I highly enjoy typing in a sophisticated manner, so sorry if I come off as very "annoying" with the quality of my writing. I try to make my writing as clear and comprehensible as possible. Most find this nice, but some have gotten highly annoyed in the past, so I'm sorry if I offend anyone. Anyway, besides the ramble (my bad), I'm extremely hyped to meet and play this wonderfully developed game with all of you! Have a great night everyone!

See you in-game,

~ SummitsEdge

• Like 3

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please feel free to use all resources with in the forum, whilst also making sure you read the forum guidelines.

Nice to meet you and have a nice day!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

Thanks to all for the kind words :)

No problem :)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Like 1