IIoser

Hello !

so hello guys, I happend to just discover Identity and just wanted say this game has huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge potencial but at same time i can see things where it could go wrong.
But bad things aside I am defenitly going ot play hell out of this game once I can !
I am hardcore roleplayer from WoW, Gta San Andreas, Gta V and many other online games and I thing I finally found perfect game to rp.
Hope this game will live and deliver all promises !

12 minutes ago, winampw said:

Well GTA V and GTA SA weren't really hardcore roleplay games...

LS:RP
LILS
FiVErp
servers were and most of LS:RP I can see many similarities with Identity and LS:RP 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community! 

I hope you feel welcomed and also please look through all the resources as you might find answers to questions you did not know and then if you cannot find a answer to your specific question, then please don't hesitate to ask as the wonderful community will happily answer any questions to the best of their knowledge!

Nice to meet you and it is nice to see more players coming with lots of RP background.

Have a great day and see you around.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 6:21 AM, IIoser said:

so hello guys, I happend to just discover Identity and just wanted say this game has huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge potencial but at same time i can see things where it could go wrong.
But bad things aside I am defenitly going ot play hell out of this game once I can !
I am hardcore roleplayer from WoW, Gta San Andreas, Gta V and many other online games and I thing I finally found perfect game to rp.
Hope this game will live and deliver all promises !

Welcome to Identity!

• Like 1