Jax

Hey Guys!

So quick info on me! I've been a console gamer since forever and only 2 years ago i bought a laptop for homeschool purposes which then i told my friends and they started telling me to get games of steam that i sadly couldn't run:C.  After a year passed (yes took me a year to finally give the pc master race a chance) and taking some time to learn about pc gaming i finally started looking for a pc to buy and i now thinking of building or just buying one. Anywho i saw this trailer for identity 5 days ago while watching some arma 3 life videos (MattMcs2). Instantly got hyped and just today i got my passport with beta! When i came to the forums i was excited to see how many other people are already recruiting people to their gangs, companies, and etc. I'd love to get to know you guys more so make sure to tell your story on how you got into pc gaming and if you haven't yet and might be in my position.

Edited by PrivacyVr

14 minutes ago, PrivacyVr said:

So quick info on me! I've been a console gamer since forever and only 2 years ago i bought a laptop for homeschool purposes which then i told my friends and they started telling me to get games of steam that i sadly couldn't run:C.  After a year passed (yes took me a year to finally give the pc master race a chance) and taking some time to learn about pc gaming i finally started looking for a pc to buy and i now thinking of building or just buying one. Anywho i saw this trailer for identity 5 days ago while watching some arma 3 life videos (MattMcs2). Instantly got hyped and just today i got my passport with beta! When i came to the forums i was excited to see how many other people are already recruiting people to their gangs, companies, and etc. I'd love to get to know you guys more so make sure to tell your story on how you got into pc gaming and if you haven't yet and might be in my position.

https://discord.gg/F2ZzE5a If anyone would like to chill some time or meet new people who will also be playing identity i just created a discord for the community. I know identity has a discord of its own but it's way too big to even chat at times :link here if you want it - https://discord.gg/jYqrS

Hey @PrivacyVr and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you.

If you have any questions after reading the ressources feel free to ask me or the community in the Q&A Section.

Enjoy your stay here and greetings from germany. :)

Edited by Woritmor
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Woritmor said:

Hey @PrivacyVr and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you.

If you have any questions after reading the ressources feel free to ask me or the community in the Q&A Section.

Enjoy your stay here and greetings from germany. :)

Hey man, Cheers from the US!

Hi, nice to see you here :) love seeing more and more people coming to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay :) 

Hello and welcome to the Identity community!

I hope you enjoy it here and also make sure to read up on the forum guidelines.

The community here is very welcoming as you see but also are happy to help like @Woritmor said; so please be sure to ask questions if you cannot find the answers to them and anyone will be happy to answer to the best of their knowledge.

Nice to meet you and have a great day!