Mastahakill

What can you rob besides banks?

Hey, new to the forums here but I was wondering, what can you rob besides banks? I know you can rob players but would you be able to rob smaller things to start off like grocery stores, convenience stores, or maybe even an ATM? (I know ATM robberies are not really a small thing but yeah.) Do you think you can even rob other players drug production?  I think this would be cool to kinda jump start your criminal career and get the hang of things before you decide to pull off a big bank heist or if you steal peoples drugs make money off of their production? They said the bank robberies are going to be kinda like payday 2 and I believe that's going to be very difficult for people to do and maybe not everyone would wanna do something that crazy. ALSO would you be able to rob police officers? (In my opinion I don't think you should be able to rob police officers because it can probably be exploited. Maybe people will drop free guns as a cop or they would be harassed constantly and that would get annoying.) One more question, can you kidnap police and would you be able to loot them or can you only restrain them and keep them as a hostage or something? 

P.S.  Keep up the good work devs, can't wait to play the beta! Loving everything so far :)

I'd only assume that you can rob convenient stores and things like that, however, I wasn't able to find any official information on that. You cannot rob police officers for their weapons, equipment, etc... Also, you can kidnap people, but I'm not sure if that includes police officers or not. I'm pretty sure you would be able to, seeing as that's a pretty plausible situation, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Hope this helped a bit! ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

Adding to what @Hatoful said, the idea of robbing players could be purely RP based even if there are no solid mechanics included for it in the first place, which I'm sure there will be. Robbing convenience stores/ATM's etc sounds likely in some form or another as well.

• Like 2