FIZzCRYPT

Module Questions

I was wondering if it was possible if i would be playing with a RX 460 if not that would be bumming but right now i am talking about the town square module. And seeing how far you guys are in it already im pretty sure i will be able to get an answer.     THANKS

IF NEEDED : PC SPECS: 

RX 460 

8GB RAM

Intel core 2 quad Q6600 3.1 GHZ

4tb SSD

13 minutes ago, FIZzCRYPT said:

I was wondering if it was possible if i would be playing with a RX 460 if not that would be bumming but right now i am talking about the town square module. And seeing how far you guys are in it already im pretty sure i will be able to get an answer.     THANKS

RX 460 

8GB RAM

4tb SSD

how well can you handle arma 3 or GTA V? or have you tried those ones. there are really no specs yet for what is needed so the best answer you will get is if you can run those 2 games, you will be good on this as well.

26 minutes ago, FIZzCRYPT said:

RX 460 

8GB RAM

4tb SSD

I'd say you might be able to push medium to low settings out of that graphics card, but that cpu is ancient technology my friend.

8 hours ago, FIZzCRYPT said:

RX 460 

8GB RAM

4tb SSD

O mai gosh, we has da same CPU. i need a betta one );.

On 01/04/2017 at 7:14 AM, njayminsim1115 said:

It will be difficult, but with patience and possibly a new graphics card, it can be done.

No can do my friend an Intel core duo is for low end gaming only. This is no Minecraft spec game as we all know.