Sign in to follow this  
jackco2s

Mobile Forum app

I think that a Mobile Forum app would be a good idea for the future so that people can message the forum while away.

6 minutes ago, jackco2s said:

I think that a Mobile Forum app would be a good idea for the future so that people can message the forum while away.

You can use the forum on a mobile already.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can use the forum on a mobile already.

By what i mean is a application from the app store or play store if there is not already one?

1 hour ago, jackco2s said:

By what i mean is a application from the app store or play store if there is not already one?

oh yeah, that would be nice but I think it should be a app which connects to the game, like so you can check a few different in game stats or something. I am not sure if that would be possible but I think both ideas are great!

An app for the mobile site would be unnecessary costs imo, but an app like the one featured with GTA V would be quite cool. Of course it being less pointless and buggy than the GTA V app, and including maps, messages and other utilities like your income idk.

The mobile app could include two step authentication to make your account even more securer and a friends list where you can message them, post on the forums and such features.