Iceyfresh225

Fist Fighting/Knockout Mechanics

It would be wonderful if u added like a knockout mechanic and like MMA fighting styles because I know it's gonna be a lot more fighting then shooting in this game and it would be nice to take advantage of that and make it really fun fighting. And the knockout mechanic should be added because it can draw the line between knocked out and killing so every time somebody really gets knocked out it it doesn't have to count as a death which will be way better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iceyfresh225 said:

It would be wonderful if u added like a knockout mechanic and like MMA fighting styles because I know it's gonna be a lot more fighting then shooting in this game and it would be nice to take advantage of that and make it really fun fighting. And the knockout mechanic should be added because it can draw the line between knocked out and killing so every time somebody really gets knocked out it it doesn't have to count as a death which will be way better.

It is not a fighting game and so they are going to keep it basic and put more time into more essential systems. The fighting will be a basic hit and block.

True but I ment a little bit not like a full MMA techniques like UFC but like boxing where you can weave, block and punch

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It is not a fighting game and so they are going to keep it basic and put more time into more essential systems. The fighting will be a basic hit and block.

Source for info? If that is true, then fight clubs would be boring.

The fighting will be punch, block, dodge, and maybe kick from current knowledge. Also you will be able to knock people out, that has been confirmed.

8 hours ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Source for info? If that is true, then fight clubs would be boring.

It was confirmed on twitter about the basics, and + the game is not a fighting game and so why would it be more than basic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It was confirmed on twitter about the basics, and + the game is not a fighting game and so why would it be more than basic?

Because fight clubs

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

bo95Zj5.png

So since its about that mainly, with jobs inbetween, and there's not going to be easy to get yourself hold of a gun, main guns you will be able to find are pistols, and the fact that they have melee weapon models, only points the the fact that melee is going to be abit more then ' basic ' just sayin' and there's going to be fight clubs as stated.

Edited by Narc

1 hour ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Because fight clubs

You can still have fight clubs but there will be no fancy fighting.

5 minutes ago, Narc said:

bo95Zj5.png

So since its about that mainly, with jobs inbetween, and there's not going to be easy to get yourself hold of a gun, main guns you will be able to find are pistols, and the fact that they have melee weapon models, only points the the fact that melee is going to be abit more then ' basic ' just sayin'

I know that the devs already confirmed that it is the basics only and so yes like @Dylan_Heisner said above;

10 hours ago, Dylan_Heisner said:

The fighting will be punch, block, dodge, and maybe kick from current knowledge. Also you will be able to knock people out, that has been confirmed.

as I quoted, but it will still be basic fighting and nothing complex. Although now that the possibilities have changed and so they could do more on the fighting but as I stated the game is not a "Fighting game" and I know they said it is a "Cops and Robbers" game at heart but it won't have all or any other than a basic fighting style. 

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can still have fight clubs but there will be no fancy fighting.

I know that the devs already confirmed that it is the basics only and so yes like @Dylan_Heisner said above;

as I quoted, but it will still be basic fighting and nothing complex. Although now that the possibilities have changed and so they could do more on the fighting but as I stated the game is not a "Fighting game" and I know they said it is a "Cops and Robbers" game at heart but it won't have all or any other than a basic fighting style. 

Oh ok, I understand

i like this, just how i likeed gta 4 knock outs, if you punched somone untill they droped, they were down and not dead, same as shooting, ( non head shot ), in gta 5 when you drop someone from punching they are dead, real disipoinment, so much down falls i can go about when it come to gta 4 /. 5 comparrision, but this is not gta, i just love the idea, i know this game features a bleeding out, fitst fighting knock out could be cool, be knocked out for a few seconds... get up ...acept your defeat xD 

• Like 1