Sign in to follow this  
bababanabab

How Animation In identity Is Realistic?

1-Lets say how cops move to a car in a pull over they sometimes use their hands near the holster right like this Pic____> IMG_5647.thumb.JPG.deb79741ac63cb63ac737

will a cop walk normally or i can choose how can i move as a cop.

2- will gangs walk with their hands in their hoody and inside their pockets?

3- in an arrest will it be animated and look like this IMG_5644.thumb.JPG.e0768a5bb702f906d2661IMG_5646.thumb.JPG.82b7f9775a5b74eff2f7f

4- if a person is out of control can a criminal resist an arrest and try to escape cuffs so i need some officers to back me up and throw the person on the ground? this animation would be great. pic IMG_5645.JPG.398b927ba4b06c6b88ae27ebdc4

2 hours ago, bababanabab said:

1-Lets say how cops move to a car in a pull over they sometimes use their hands near the holster right like this Pic____> IMG_5647.thumb.JPG.deb79741ac63cb63ac737

will a cop walk normally or i can choose how can i move as a cop.

2- will gangs walk with their hands in their hoody and inside their pockets?

3- in an arrest will it be animated and look like this IMG_5644.thumb.JPG.e0768a5bb702f906d2661IMG_5646.thumb.JPG.82b7f9775a5b74eff2f7f

4- if a person is out of control can a criminal resist an arrest and try to escape cuffs so i need some officers to back me up and throw the person on the ground? this animation would be great. pic IMG_5645.JPG.398b927ba4b06c6b88ae27ebdc4

you know what these images resemble something bias especially the last image just saying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaylenclyde said:

you know what these images resemble something bias especially the last image just saying

I really don't think that was the intent, criminality knows no specific race, sex, religion, etc. 

@bababanabab i don't think the devs have really shed any light on that yet. I would hope they would have some walk animations or action animations specific to the career path, however I honestly do not know. 

4 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I really don't think that was the intent, criminality knows no specific race, sex, religion, etc. 

@bababanabab i don't think the devs have really shed any light on that yet. I would hope they would have some walk animations or action animations specific to the career path, however I honestly do not know. 

im talking about something else (just end this conversation)

57 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

im talking about something else (just end this conversation)

What were you talking about then, if I may ask? 

Not looking to argue with you or anything, just wondering what bias you are referring to.

What were you talking about then, if I may ask? 

Not looking to argue with you or anything, just wondering what bias you are referring to.

no more of this topic pls

4 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

no more of this topic pls

I am confused, why mention this if you do not wish to discuss what you meant by a bias? 

Regardless I will not carry on any further. 

I am confused, why mention this if you do not wish to discuss what you meant by a bias? 

Regardless I will not carry on any further. 

i is a self-explanatory subject you ca  find yourself by looking through the images (i will say no more and stop with the messages im watching my vids on youtube pls.

Lol smh....

Anyway back to OP.

I do think there will be some forms of animation in Identity, although I am not sure how detailed it will be because Devs have yet to dicuss it, as far as I have noticed.