Fabulous

What civilian jobs are there?

What civilian jobs are confirmed to be in the game and wich jobs would you like to see added?
I dislike the idea of being a criminal or a police officer

You can check the Job bank for players owned businesses. One player is running a transportation company and there are  2 "Mega Corporations" which are pretty much guilds from what I can tell. Aside from that in Asylum there were resource collection jobs where you went to a designated area and grabbed as much as you could carry of whatever resource you were gathering (Apples, Oil, Diamonds, Fishing, Salt, Marijuana to name a few).

I believe they also want to implement a system to be able to sell artwork in game, as well as the ability to own retail stores and factories. They also said that hunting would be a career path.

Finally my obligatory plug:

I'm planning on running a player bank, check out the job bank for my offer and send in an application if your interested.

Edited by uncannierlink
forgot about hunting.

On 9 January 2016 at 3:25 AM, uncannierlink said:

You can check the Job bank for players owned businesses. One player is running a transportation company and there are  2 "Mega Corporations" which are pretty much guilds from what I can tell. Aside from that in Asylum there were resource collection jobs where you went to a designated area and grabbed as much as you could carry of whatever resource you were gathering (Apples, Oil, Diamonds, Fishing, Salt, Marijuana to name a few).

I believe they also want to implement a system to be able to sell artwork in game, as well as the ability to own retail stores and factories. They also said that hunting would be a career path.

Finally my obligatory plug:

I'm planning on running a player bank, check out the job bank for my offer and send in an application if your interested.

They have said that players will not be able to run banks.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2016 at 8:29 PM, Johnny said:

They have said that players will not be able to run banks.

Paratus has also said 

" While you can't own one of the banks in the world itself (which may be prone to being robbed), there's nothing stopping people from forming a corporation and advertising loans. In fact I imagine you could get incredibly wealthy doing just that if you had enough capital to invest and get started. Given that people are unpredictable, I'd say the hardest part would not be degenerating into a loan-shark and threatening people. :) "

Banks in real life provide other services aside from atm's and "safe" money storage. I don't imagine the banks in the game will provide such services such as interest on accounts and administering loans. The bank I plan to be running will be mostly for long term investments and savings and not as a repository for non-cash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

Paratus has also said 

" While you can't own one of the banks in the world itself (which may be prone to being robbed), there's nothing stopping people from forming a corporation and advertising loans. In fact I imagine you could get incredibly wealthy doing just that if you had enough capital to invest and get started. Given that people are unpredictable, I'd say the hardest part would not be degenerating into a loan-shark and threatening people. :) "

Banks in real life provide other services aside from atm's and "safe" money storage. I don't imagine the banks in the game will provide such services such as interest on accounts and administering loans. The bank I plan to be running will be mostly for long term investments and savings and not as a repository for non-cash.

I actually saw Paratus saying this shortly after and meant to correct myself but forgot. Anyway, yeah looks like you will be able to run a bank of sorts. Who knows, if there is an IRS-type body, and you were willing to get your hands dirty, you could even store illegal money for people who couldn't put it in the bank.

And going back to my judge suggestion. If you want to legally get money back from someone who refuse to repay, Go to court.

I want to be a Homeless old Man who sells lucky Rocks on the street. I will find each rock and bless them at the nearest waterway. Each rock will be special to the ones that have them. also I might rant about the Government.

Edited by AsaZimmerman
  • Like 2

Yea I think So!!!!!. Thanks Johnny.  Dont tell anyone but the homeless will be the masses and the masses make the rules.