Hello Guys. I just want to ask few queries.
How will identity online server setup?
Hosting ...

1)  Region :- EU,US,SEA,Ocenia

2)  Country

3)  Single Official Server.

What will be capacity of a Server? Number of players in the server.

Alpha, BETA progress will be save or we have to start it again when game released.

4 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Hello Guys. I just want to ask few queries.
How will identity online server setup?
Hosting ...

1)  Region :- EU,US,SEA,Ocenia

2)  Country

3)  Single Official Server.

What will be capacity of a Server? Number of players in the server.

Alpha, BETA progress will be save or we have to start it again when game released.

1. icial servers will likely be Region based. 

2. Private servers will be hosted around the world I expect.3. The developers goal for server player capacity is 300 per server but if they can go higher then they will go higher.Module progress I know will not save your character and I guess same with the progress as in the beta they plan to have most of the character customisation to it's full potential or at least it will be at full release and so don't want player to miss out on any of the character customisation features. 

I am not sure if the beta progress will carry over for full release as that will be unfair to give too much of a head start for us.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

1. icial servers will likely be Region based. 

2. Private servers will be hosted around the world I expect.3. The developers goal for server player capacity is 300 per server but if they can go higher then they will go higher.Module progress I know will not save your character and I guess same with the progress as in the beta they plan to have most of the character customisation to it's full potential or at least it will be at full release and so don't want player to miss out on any of the character customisation features. 

I am not sure if the beta progress will carry over for full release as that will be unfair to give too much of a head start for us.

Most of the games give a slight advantage for beta testers(not talking about module) . Maybe they give us in-game product like i got alpha cap in rocket league and after game released it was costing around 500$ -600$.
I dont know but it will not good if they put game on early access as most of the RPG/Survival game doing nowadays.  Region based is good but again i will stuck between region as my country consider as SEA(South East Asian) but i get better ping in EU or Ocenia (Australian Server). Only CSGO and GTA V give the best gameplay for our country citizens.
Developing countries have advantage of low game prices than regular USD market but disadvantage in game (lag,support etc.

34 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

I dont know but it will not good if they put game on early access as most of the RPG/Survival game doing nowadays.

This game will not be Early Access. The Modules are closed Alphas and also the beta is a closed beta. Even if they had a separate "Open Beta" they won't go as Early Access. The game will be at full market price of $45 USD on full release and well If you pledged for one with money then you will get that exclusive small advantage on full release but if you have a lower tier pledge then don't expect to get anything exclusive like more money than the people only pledge or buy the game for full release.

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This game will not be Early Access.

I dont want to read Terms & Conditions.It would be great if you reply . We share gameplay,game content without any copyright claim on sites like youtube and can we monetize ?

6 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

I dont want to read Terms & Conditions.It would be great if you reply . We share gameplay,game content without any copyright claim on sites like youtube and can we monetize ?

You have to be 18 to monetise on YT, but you should read the T&C's.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You have to be 18 to monetise on YT, but you should read the T&C's.

Thats Good. They are not like Microsoft.