Boumu

How many Developers are there?

So far I only know of Motown and Paratus, but how many developers are there in total? I'm thinking that some of the developers haven't made their forum account yet because if it was just two people making this large scale game sounds like something that would be finished in 7 years

Motown isn't a developer, he's the Community Manager. Paratus hired a small group of developers from what I heard so I guess it's about 5-7 developers.

• Like 1

In that case I wonder how many years this thing has been in production before they drooped that video last year.  The optimist in me has backed this thing on kickstarter and pledged, but the pessimist in me is like what if its just a demo we saw and there just after tricking us out of our money.  I just want more reassuring.

We have five people working full-time directly for Asylum, although quite a few more (which I can't give an accurate number on) in studios. We outsource development studios to handle some tasks to keep costs down. In fact, the majority of the art work you saw in the trailer was outsourced to an external studio who we're still working with now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

We have five people working full-time directly for Asylum, although quite a few more (which I can't give an accurate number on) in studios. We outsource development studios to handle some tasks to keep costs down. In fact, the majority of the art work you saw in the trailer was outsourced to an external studio who we're still working with now.

So do you guys have an office somewhere? If so the address would be nice so we might visit one time^^

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

So do you guys have an office somewhere? If so the address would be nice so we might visit one time^^

What a creep.
How old are you if I may ask you seem to be one of those Mafia kids again

6 hours ago, Fabulous said:

What a creep.
How old are you if I may ask you seem to be one of those Mafia kids again

Being a kid has nothing to do with respect.

Nor do I have an official title regarding a "mafia" title.

Visiting a business is not being creepy it is showing interest of their work.

• Like 3