Sign in to follow this  
Cirkitype

General Questions

Question

Hey everyone, I am new to this game and I was wondering how betas work. 

Is there a beta already going on ? 

Does everyone get access to the first module or only beta testers? 

How would I get a job in the game? 

Can I run my own business? How does it work? 

Thank you, 

If there is a location that has answers to these questions already Please link me to them. Thank you !

7 answers to this question

There is no beta currently out, but it is set to release early 2018 if there are no delays! The only people who get access to the beta and the 3 modules are those who bought the Founder Pack (the 30$ package). In order to get a job in the game, I'd assume you just sign up for it kind of like in real life. You would go to the place of work and put in an application. Also, you can own your own business! Here is a link to the FAQ by Jamesluck! There is also a Q&A hosted by Powergaming, a reddit Q&A , and an interview by Eterna Gaming! You can also use the search bar in the top right of the screen if these links don't answer all of your questions! You could also check their twitter for any answered questions, and their Youtube channel for some videos! Hope this helped ^_^ !

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

There is no beta currently out, but it is set to release early 2018 if there are no delays! The only people who get access to the beta and the 3 modules are those who bought the Founder Pack (the 30$ package). In order to get a job in the game, I'd assume you just sign up for it kind of like in real life. You would go to the place of work and put in an application. Also, you can own your own business! Here is a link to the FAQ by Jamesluck! There is also a Q&A hosted by Powergaming, a reddit Q&A , and an interview by Eterna Gaming! You can also use the search bar in the top right of the screen if these links don't answer all of your questions! You could also check their twitter for any answered questions, and their Youtube channel for some videos! Hope this helped ^_^ !

Thank you for that, I will look more into it.  I also noticed your citizenship is set to "burglar" How does that work ? 

7 hours ago, Cirkitype said:

Thank you for that, I will look more into it.  I also noticed your citizenship is set to "burglar" How does that work ? 

That is only a Forum Rank. It increases by posting and get likes. Has nothing to do with the game :P

8 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

That is only a Forum Rank. It increases by posting and get likes. Has nothing to do with the game :P

That only increases by posting, the reputation is only shown on your profile.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That only increases by posting, the reputation is only shown on your profile.

What i understand is that the usergroup i am in is "Members" (Found in profile under my name.)

The reputation is found in the profile (Yours for example is "Rock Star") and is based on likes.

And the thing under your name here is some kind of title which has nothing to do with posts and likes and could be set by moderators or with the rights even by yourself? (You're "foreman" for example) 

Did i get this right? 

19 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

What i understand is that the usergroup i am in is "Members" (Found in profile under my name.)

The reputation is found in the profile (Yours for example is "Rock Star") and is based on likes.

And the thing under your name here is some kind of title which has nothing to do with posts and likes and could be set by moderators or with the rights even by yourself? (You're "foreman" for example) 

Did i get this right? 

You was half right the first time and now you are also half right going the other way round.

The "title" under our names are done by post count and the reputation one is by likes which is only seen on the profile.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You was half right the first time and now you are also half right going the other way round.

The "title" under our names are done by post count and the reputation one is by likes which is only seen on the profile.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

I only know it from other Board Software that the reputation is combined by posts, likes, etc. (which makes more sense for me too :D)