Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Traffic Laws/ Road Signs ?

Will you have to follow all rules like, stop at a stop light, stop sign, follow indicated speed limit, at all time? I would really like to because that is one of my main concerns for this game. This could be a life changing game/ simulator for me and others.

Also will there be car washes?

Will there be a report system to give a reason and try to get the person off this game for a while like there is in iRacing?

The main thing for me is that I would want all people to follow the rules of the road and to be as realistic as possible as it already is.

Also the town square graphics look amazing from the website, will they be better than GTA 5's graphics? If not or the same?

8 minutes ago, Justin said:

Will you have to follow all rules like, stop at a stop light, stop sign, follow indicated speed limit, at all time? I would really like to because that is one of my main concerns for this game. This could be a life changing game/ simulator for me and others.

Also will there be car washes?

Will there be a report system to give a reason and try to get the person off this game for a while like there is in iRacing?

The main thing for me is that I would want all people to follow the rules of the road and to be as realistic as possible as it already is.

Also the town square graphics look amazing from the website, will they be better than GTA 5's graphics? If not or the same?

1. Yes, that is the law in real life, but if you break the laws you can get ticketed/ fined or get yourself arrested.

2. I don't think there will be car washes but I don't know.

3. Likely to have a report system but on official servers, it will be more "relaxed/ not strict" on rules other than hackers/ cheaters/ exploiters/ glitchers who will likely be banned by the anti-cheat or if they bypass it then moderators. However Private servers will be more strict with rules and have a tighter moderation of the servers.

4. Not everyone will follow the laws because that will get boring if everyone was law abiding citizens and so police won't have anything much to do.

6. We have no clue if the game will have better graphics than GTA V or not as it is too early in development, but I think they will either be similar or the same.

Thanks, will most people follow the laws if you don't want to wreck or have a chance to go to court and have to discuss a dumb incident by a player not paying attention? Also having a chance to die and have to go threw that whole process.

21 minutes ago, Justin said:

Thanks, will most people follow the laws if you don't want to wreck or have a chance to go to court and have to discuss a dumb incident by a player not paying attention? Also having a chance to die and have to go threw that whole process.

You can put your seatbelt on to reduce your chances of dying. But if you get hurt in an accident, you need to go to the doctor. 

On 04/03/2017 at 3:41 PM, Justin said:

Also all the gauges will work properly inside the vehicle? 

Most likely all vehicles will have working gauges in their dash (unless your vehicle is too damaged for them to work properly) to insure you can follow the law if you wish too. 

2 hours ago, Justin said:

so that means most people will probably not follow them?

Well I know for a fact that I will drive like a maniac.

2 hours ago, Justin said:

so that means most people will probably not follow them?

Most likely the exact opposite. 

In every RP I have played in, most follow the traffic laws, and a minority don't.  

Most players want to avoid tedious charges, fines, and possible jail time over little traffic violations.  

I'll follow the rules, but you also have to consider, it's really gunna suck if you lag out at a red light and keep on going, and here just happens to be sitting a ghosted patrol car wanting your bits on a platter for the gain of the legal system... VIVA LA FPS!