DanDud88

Developer diaries and developemnt Roadmap

Seeing as how the game is crowdfunded a lot of us want to know how our investment is coming along, how about implementing a development roadmap another game im following has one (http://police1013.com/index.php/roadmap/), because everyone kept asking "When is the game released" etc.   They also released several development diarys https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIkpiRwAdfKh1G13DfmuAWw where FAQ where answered and some behind the scens fotage was shown etc.  So maybe Idenity could do something similar but make them only available to people who have pledged?

I would much rather the devs spend their time doing dev work and not constantly updating us. I believe if they have anything interesting to tell us they will

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Killswitch said:

There will be a more detailed road map made for you guys soonish...So I have been told 

:D

What kind of 'soon' is this? It better not be a blizzard or valve soon :P

Well I know its not a top priority, but I know there will be one made. I never really asked for a specific date or anything, but my guess would be end of Jan early February...but not 100% sure on that. They just told me 'soonish' haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

Well I know its not a top priority, but I know there will be one made. I never really asked for a specific date or anything, but my guess would be end of Jan early February...but not 100% sure on that. They just told me 'soonish' haha

Well anything is better than nothing, I just can't wait for town square 

Also have not heard the dev being involved on these forums so like to know why they are so quiet? Just like to know? If they can appoint someone to help us with answers about the game? Thank you! 

On 08/01/2016 at 10:52 PM, DanDud88 said:

Seeing as how the game is crowdfunded a lot of us want to know how our investment is coming along, how about implementing a development roadmap another game im following has one (http://police1013.com/index.php/roadmap/), because everyone kept asking "When is the game released" etc.   They also released several development diarys https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIkpiRwAdfKh1G13DfmuAWw where FAQ where answered and some behind the scens fotage was shown etc.  So maybe Idenity could do something similar but make them only available to people who have pledged?

Police 1013 is rather terrible looking compare to what identity will be..

The devs  are sloppy even with the characters  they made...

Here are some of there 'Concepts'

10507152_404664316347697_91020177224523910547851_405035759643886_13076951242152010860878_405035769643885_891491135264197

Its kind of rediculous.. they have put up some Copy right  stuff....  Even though THEY DIDNT MAKE IT...

All these 3d models are Made with FUSE which is a  character generator program where  you create characters with sliders and premade clothing ect... You might think like "hey how is this a bad thing"  (in some cases its not a bad thing) But the fact they are taking credit for it and saying they made it, is a complete joke. and so is the idea of them 'Copy  righting it' When anyone can use that program to make there characters.

heres more images...

12472364_615452005268926_285330317146649

12809689_617410101739783_757740678967551

Again both of these were made with Fuse...   So.. in saying this....

30 minutes ago, Tangled said:

Also have not heard the dev being involved on these forums so like to know why they are so quiet? Just like to know? If they can appoint someone to help us with answers about the game? Thank you! 

The police 1013 can keep Updates regularly and post images BECAUSE they are putting little to no Effort into alot of things and useing cheap and easy ways to pump content out quickly.. Yet Identity are making everything from scratch doing it all themselves. Including the character models. SO of coarse identity is taking time to post stuff because it takes a hell of a lot longer to make things from scratch, then just spend 5 to 10 minutes with a character generator. 

here is pics from Fuse

header.jpg.1242e17a62fe29ad690be0f101136fuse-what-1.thumb.jpg.5214791bac1e4d0a2fmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5cd54a662e87d62e

• Like 1