Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Downed Firefighter

Normally when you get a downed/lost/or injured firefighter they will radio a Mayday, and give there last known location, the problem, how much air they have left, ext.  Most new players are going to be confused to this logic, so the officers should put together a RIT (rapid intervention team) to go find the downed fire fighter.  The game should include maybe a thermal imager in the mask to help players find other players or firefighters, the RIT team should also have a special bag that one of the players will carry that when they find the downed firefighter, will refill his air-tank.  This is kinda how it would go in real life, any suggestions or comments??? 

Edited by Zach
misspell

1 hour ago, Zach said:

Normally when you get a downed/lost/or injured firefighter they will radio a Mayday, and give there last known location, the problem, how much air they have left, ext.  Most new players are going to be confused to this logic, so the officers should put together a RIT (rapid intervention team) to go find the downed fire fighter.  The game should include maybe a thermal imager in the mask to help players find other players or firefighters, the RIT team should also have a special bag that one of the payers will carry that when they find the downed firefighter, will refill his air-tank.  This is kinda how it would go in real life, any suggestions or comments??? 

Won't matter when the fires will be outside.

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Won't matter when the fires will be outside.

lol a outside fire....???? what r u even thinking, there are defensive fires where you hit the fire from the outside because its to dangerous to go in and offensive where u go inside and put the fire out...the siding on the house doesn't just randomly combust the heat builds up in the house and substains the fire, outside fire maybe with a gas tanker or electrical  

Edited by Zach

13 minutes ago, Zach said:

lol a outside fire....???? what r u even thinking, there are defensive fires where you hit the fire from the outside because its to dangerous to go in and offensive where u go inside and put the fire out...the siding on the house doesn't just randomly combust the heat builds up in the house and substains the fire, outside fire maybe with a gas tanker or electrical  

No house fires I meant****

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No house fires I meant****

Oh, ya haha that would suck though! Thats the fun of being a firefighter!

On 2/19/2017 at 5:05 AM, Mentality said:

So you are saying there won't be any fires inside buildings, just on the outside?

I saw a few times devs were saying there will only be randomly generated forest fires. No building fires. Not sure about car fires though.

4 hours ago, SkinnierSteve said:

I saw a few times devs were saying there will only be randomly generated forest fires. No building fires. Not sure about car fires though.

Well it's a good thing I won't be being a firefighter in the game. That's not very immersive if only the forest is vulnerable.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 10:12 PM, Mentality said:

Well it's a good thing I won't be being a firefighter in the game. That's not very immersive if only the forest is vulnerable.

Imagine a scenario that involves a massive forest fire that requires fifty firefighters to extinguish the flames for a few days.

51 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Imagine a scenario that involves a massive forest fire that requires fifty firefighters to extinguish the flames for a few days.

Yes, but the fact that there will be no fires in the city makes the experience unrealistic. That is what ruins it for me.