Sign in to follow this  
Everborn

Hei, all of Identity!

Greetings everyone! Everborn here.

I'm a psychology student (well, soon actually a psychologist, which means I'm adulting, so 'yay!' for that I guess..). I found out about Identity yesterday morning from a friend of mine, while discussing online social games, and let me just say - I was blown away by everything I've seen so far.

I'm a long time Sims player (16 years of playing) and lately I've found myself stuck not hating the game (because of its legacy) and not loving it either (because of its current state), and I always wanted something like Sims that I can play with other people. And voila!.. there comes Identity. :) I wonder, are there other former or current Sims players on here?

I pledged for beta access, and I'm looking forward to the further development of the game. I've been lurking for a bit on the forums here before actually joining. Haven't been a forums-person for a while now, so coming back to it feels strange (in a good way). Just want to say that the community on here seems very supportive and enjoyable, and since it's an online social game, that's probably one of the most important things.

Can't wait to play the game together, everyone! :) 

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Glad to have you join us for a wait of a life time!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

31 minutes ago, Everborn said:

I've been lurking for a bit on the forums here before actually joining. Haven't been a forums-person for a while now, so coming back to it feels strange (in a good way). Just want to say that the community on here seems very supportive and enjoyable, and since it's an online social game, that's probably one of the most important things.

Hello and welcome in the community :)

As you said, the community here ist real very supportive in comparison to much other communities i know. I hope it will stay like that for a while. Especialy when the community grows up in a few months/years.

Enjoy your stay.

Greetz from germany

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

I'm really excited about the world, and plan on exploring as much of it as I can. Also the prospect of playing with friends from other parts of the world and use the game to simulate mutual activities.

My goal would be to be financially secure enough to be able to indulge in some luxury, especially decorating my apartment.

A bit sad I can't choose a psychologist career path in the game (from what I read so far on the forums) but perhaps one day.. ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Everborn said:

Greetings everyone! Everborn here.

I'm a psychology student (well, soon actually a psychologist, which means I'm adulting, so 'yay!' for that I guess..). I found out about Identity yesterday morning from a friend of mine, while discussing online social games, and let me just say - I was blown away by everything I've seen so far.

I'm a long time Sims player (16 years of playing) and lately I've found myself stuck not hating the game (because of its legacy) and not loving it either (because of its current state), and I always wanted something like Sims that I can play with other people. And voila!.. there comes Identity. :) I wonder, are there other former or current Sims players on here?

I pledged for beta access, and I'm looking forward to the further development of the game. I've been lurking for a bit on the forums here before actually joining. Haven't been a forums-person for a while now, so coming back to it feels strange (in a good way). Just want to say that the community on here seems very supportive and enjoyable, and since it's an online social game, that's probably one of the most important things.

Can't wait to play the game together, everyone! :) 

Welcome! 

While I was in the military I thought about studying psychology as well, scared to actually take an entrence exam since I don't feel confident in conversations due to my experiences so far. I played Sims all the time as a child, really loved the character creation and haven't seen many games which had a great story and allowed me to create my own character. (Thank god to Saints Row and Fallout: New Vegas)

Luckly everyone here seems happy to contribute and have a chat

See you in Identity!