Luck

Will the modules lock

So I know they will be releasing modules progressively up until the beta. My question is whether the first module will become unavailable after the second one is released or will all three be available up till release date. I don't know about others but personally I dont see myself playing much of the swat module, Id rather just stick with town square and possibly racing.

All modules will be available when they are released until beta comes out. I'll be the same way probably, though I do plan on at least trying the others at least once.

Edited by facade
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Luck said:

So I know they will be releasing modules progressively up until the beta. My question is whether the first module will become unavailable after the second one is released or will all three be available up till release date. I don't know about others but personally I dont see myself playing much of the swat module, Id rather just stick with town square and possibly racing.

Pretty much you can play Town Square even if the other 2 are released.

36 minutes ago, facade said:

All modules will be available when they are released until beta comes out. I'll be the same way probably, though I do plan on at least trying the others at least once.

Awesome!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 2:08 AM, Luck said:

Lets say that if you have the first module and the second module comes out it will be more like a update not that you have to install the whole game again. And i think that there will be a launcher to update the game and the latest news

15 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Lets say that if you have the first module and the second module comes out it will be more like a update not that you have to install the whole game again. And i think that there will be a launcher to update the game and the latest news

I thought the modules were standalone

19 minutes ago, Luck said:

I thought the modules were standalone

They are standalone.

15 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

The modules are standalone and so they are downloaded via a launcher that you get from the website. Full release however will likely have steam keys sent to you and then you will download the whole game via steam.

• Like 1

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:23 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

They are standalone.

The modules are standalone and so they are downloaded via a launcher that you get from the website. Full release however will likely have steam keys sent to you and then you will download the whole game via steam.

Well motown told me that i can see the second module more like a update.

25 minutes ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Well motown told me that i can see the second module more like a update.

Yes, the modules are standalone pieces of the game though and yes they can be considered like an update e.g. Alpha 1, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3. But they are not connected together/ are separate. Here: https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

At the top of that page it clearly says; 

Modules are standalone pieces of Identity which will be released prior to the full game release, giving our backers something to play with while we're applying finishing touches and polishing the full game.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, the modules are standalone pieces of the game though and yes they can be considered like an update e.g. Alpha 1, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3. But they are not connected together/ are separate. Here: https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

Well i mean too like while playing it updates the game slowly and slowly with news features. And i mean with update too like when the second module is out you can use the first module too how i understood it from motown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Well i mean too like while playing it updates the game slowly and slowly with news features. And i mean with update too like when the second module is out you can use the first module too how i understood it from motown.

Yes, we can use the first module even when the second has released.

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 7:21 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Ahh! Thats how you mean now i understand.

• Like 1