blvck21

How about being a DJ?

Sup guys.

I think to be a DJ would be a pretty cool thing in this Game. I am a DJ / Producer in reallife so it would be really really funny :D Like building a fanbase and have more concerts etc.

49 minutes ago, blvck21 said:

Sup guys.

I think to be a DJ would be a pretty cool thing in this Game. I am a DJ / Producer in reallife so it would be really really funny :D Like building a fanbase and have more concerts etc.

I think they said they're only adding instruments into the game. But you could probably make mix tapes and hip hop music with those instruments. Beastie Boys

As in playing instruments, I'm sure there will be plenty. Myself, I would like to host music streams to be played on the radio objects. I myself am an internet DJ.

4 minutes ago, Mentality said:

As in playing instruments, I'm sure there will be plenty. Myself, I would like to host music streams to be played on the radio objects. I myself am an internet DJ.

Damn, I was gonna be a DJ but my partnership with the guy I was doing it with fell through. I made plans to reboot it but I wanna just be chill with it. I've always liked being in control of the radio and picking out awesome songs. But now I'm gonna try and make my own music 

Well if you are still interested in being a internet DJ send me a message Arky. I'll send you in the right direction.