Flakeleey

Terrain

so in the game when vehicle come into contact with road signs and that stuff will it immediately stop or will it bash through it

I'm not sure if this is considered off-topic... but seeing as they want to make this game as realistic as possible, I'm sure if you ram into a stop sign with a pick-up truck going relatively fast, you'll plow right through it. However, if you're driving say a little punch buggy, going pretty slow, and you drive into a lamppost or a pole, you might meet more resistance than the first scenario. I think it may depend on the specific situation. Not 100% sure though.

43 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I'm not sure if this is considered off-topic... but seeing as they want to make this game as realistic as possible, I'm sure if you ram into a stop sign with a pick-up truck going relatively fast, you'll plow right through it. However, if you're driving say a little punch buggy, going pretty slow, and you drive into a lamppost or a pole, you might meet more resistance than the first scenario. I think it may depend on the specific situation. Not 100% sure though.

well thanks for telling me

10 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

well thanks for telling me

Just remember not everything in the game can be as realistic as real life and so I guess it could be either how @Hatoful explained it or like the way no one wants it to be; e.g. instant stop. someone should ask on twitter.

They said that cars will handle realistically. So I can only assume that they've be totaled if you crash into something.