Sign in to follow this  
FuqFace

Wheel support

Honestly I believe this game is going to be great but I think driving in every day scenarios would be so much fun with a wheel controller such as my g27 please add wheel + H-shifter support and manual gearing to this game or at least xbox360 controller suppport so I can use x360ce like I have too on gta 5 :P.... I cannot wait to play this game

Edited by FuqFace

Yes, there will be steering wheel support! I don't think it matters what kind of steering wheel, I think just steering wheels, in general, are supported. Controllers will also be supported! Found that info on this post!.

Edited by Hatoful

33 minutes ago, FuqFace said:

Honestly I believe this game is going to be great but I think driving in every day scenarios would be so much fun with a wheel controller such as my g27 please add wheel + H-shifter support and manual gearing to this game or at least xbox360 controller suppport so I can use x360ce like I have too on gta 5 :P.... I cannot wait to play this game

If you look at the main post on my FAQ Extended as @Hatoful linked, you will find that question answered. Here is the QA:

What steering wheels are supported?

So far the Thrust-master ones are confirmed. ( if its a popular steering wheel, it'll work)

Edited by JamesLuck01

It does have wheel support. Thrustmaster, and since many people have logitech G27, G25, G29's.. I guess those will be supported as well. I own a Saitek R220, one of those cheap plastic 90'degree wheels with two pedals, and a Logitech MOMO. I hope the game doesn't stutter to the point of being SantosRP and APB where you hold the gas down and you're teleported somewhere infront of you.

• Like 1

oh lord, I would lose my mind trying to set that wheel up lol and also you could play apb with a wheel, Is that game even still alive?

Edited by FuqFace

Hmmm, I never considered that. I've have quite a few games that require driving around, such as Grand Theft Auto 5 and Watch Dogs 1 and 2, but I've always stuck with the regular game controller. It isn't always precise, but hey, I am familiar with it. But to those who use more advanced controllers such as a steering wheel, I am sure they would consider it.

Well, if you play as a delivery man, i think you'dd enjoy having a steering wheel, i'm personaly used to drive for hours with a keyboard on A2 and A3 but i understand the need 

i still wouldn't mind the usual Xbox360 support on Windows :)

3 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

Well, if you play as a delivery man, i think you'dd enjoy having a steering wheel, i'm personaly used to drive for hours with a keyboard on A2 and A3 but i understand the need 

i still wouldn't mind the usual Xbox360 support on Windows :)

While you would be driving using your keyboard and mouse, I will be using my steering wheel; which is what I have done with a bus on GTA V for 8 or more hours in 1 go.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

While you would be driving using your keyboard and mouse, I will be using my steering wheel; which is what I have done with a bus on GTA V for 8 or more hours in 1 go.

Yeah using a wheel would make driving more enjoyable and also how did you set up your wheel on gta lol x360ce??