Flakeleey

In game phone

i don't know exactly what'll be on there but it'll be realistic to hell so i can imagine you'd be able to download some good social apps and other kinds of things

I think I read somewhere that the phone will act kind of like a menu. I'm assuming (But not 100% sure) it's something along the lines of, you can pull out your phone and see your friends list, get texts from friends, maybe see tasks required for your job, log out of the game, maybe even a map/gps like Diggity said. I'm not 100% sure though, I couldn't really find much info on phone apps. You could try asking @JamesLuck01, he knows pretty much everything about the game xD

1 hour ago, Hatoful said:

I think I read somewhere that the phone will act kind of like a menu. I'm assuming (But not 100% sure) it's something along the lines of, you can pull out your phone and see your friends list, get texts from friends, maybe see tasks required for your job, log out of the game, maybe even a map/gps like Diggity said. I'm not 100% sure though, I couldn't really find much info on phone apps. You could try asking @JamesLuck01, he knows pretty much everything about the game xD

I would love to give some info, but I know that you pretty much said what I think but I am not sure either. So @HairyGrenade

11 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Your smartphone in Identity will let you view all the things you listed. 

24 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Your smartphone in Identity will let you view all the things you listed. 

Oh cool, thanks for responding ! :D